Jacks lead by 4, 2:22 left.
    Without Daum, we are not nothing.

Comment

Re: GDT: Jackrabbits vs Coyotes The Corn Showdown continues

Jacks lead 70-69, :32 left.

Coyotes ball. Timeout USD.

Comment

Mooney misses a 3. Hess rebounds. Foul on USD. :19 left.

Hess, a 90% FT shooter, misses the first. Makes the second.

Jacks by 2, :19 left.

And Burch-Manning with the bucket + the foul. Unreal.

Comment

FT good. USD by 1.

Daum with the bucket! :02 left .... Timeout USD. Oh boy.

Comment

And directv shuts the ****ing feed off.

Comment

Coyotes will have to go the length of the floor. Do not want a repeat of Deondre Parks against Denver in the SLT.

Shot no good.

Final: SDSU 73, USD 72.

Daum with 30. Jacks pull one out of their a**

Comment

Yes!!!!!! Huge!!! We might have caught a break without flack.

Comment

Sorry Brad Knew itt, your yotes did not get it done and you were very generous with your praise for the team that you once grad assisted.

Comment

Originally posted by jacksstudent View Post
                    Yes!!!!!! Huge!!! We might have caught a break without flack.
                    Yes that is correct.

Comment

Well I was right about the USeD 3 pointers, 30. If I was a coach My strategy would be a min of 3 passes (unless WIDE open) and Just Jack the 2 ball. Not sure we'll win in VERMin Town

Comment

Didnt get to see the final play since directv shut the feed off almost instantly after they clanked the half courter before the timeout.

Comment

Well, predictable loss by an outmatched Jacks team. How in the world do we keep....wait....we won?? No, really. Didn't the nay-sayers predict that there's no way SDSU would win this one. Terrible team, with a terrible coach, and terrible coaching philosophy???

Waiting for the "experts" to now share how USD handed the victory and that the Jacks didn't earn the win. Granted, I only watched the last 4 minutes of the game. Read the breakdown up to that point.

A win is a win, especially in a game of this magnitude. Regardless of the records at the end of the season, they gutted out a win. Now, I'm not a great basketball mind, but I will agree that without Daum this team is in trouble. Could be a rollercoaster the rest of the way, but nice win against what could be a good USD team this year.
                          I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
                            Well, predictable loss by an outmatched Jacks team. How in the world do we keep....wait....we won?? No, really. Didn't the nay-sayers predict that there's no way SDSU would win this one. Terrible team, with a terrible coach, and terrible coaching philosophy???

Waiting for the "experts" to now share how USD handed the victory and that the Jacks didn't earn the win. Granted, I only watched the last 4 minutes of the game. Read the breakdown up to that point.

A win is a win, especially in a game of this magnitude. Regardless of the records at the end of the season, they gutted out a win. Now, I'm not a great basketball mind, but I will agree that without Daum this team is in trouble. Could be a rollercoaster the rest of the way, but nice win against what could be a good USD team this year.
                            I am with you here. Lets bring back Nagy. JUST JOKING. Yes a win is a win. Burch-Manning and Moony are the real deal, and with Flack, I dont think we win today.

Comment

Good win. Give the Jacks credit. SDSU controlled the flow of the game, played aggressively and got USD in foul trouble. The Jacks are getting better every week, and there's still room for improvement.
                              This space for lease.

Comment

Great win.

I'm still more concerned with the offense than I am the defense. I'd just like to see more from Reed. He plays his butt off on defense, so I can't be too critical.
                                -South Dakotan by birth, a Jackrabbit by choice.

Comment

Working...
                                X