NDSU ad campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: NDSU ad campaign

Are we seriously, going to complain about the Home of the bison thing again?

Comment

Bison this and Bison that....Nothing changes. The nightmare never ends. So noted by Friendly Stu

Comment

I am going to saw we should stop letting ndsu waste our time talking about football. when we are days away from having a huge advantage for sdsu basketball. That's what we should be talking about but we let ndsu decide what we are going to talk about on here.
        "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
          Scheels new exactly what they were doing when they scheduled the trophies to arrive in Sioux Falls. It wan't a coincidence that it happened to land during the SLT weekend. There is going to be a lot of extra people in Sioux Falls and they thought people would want to go see NDSU football trophies. Weird that SDSU fans don't want to see them or have them in the city this weekened. They could have picked any other weekend and the community would have been fine with it imo. Bringing up football during March Madness and basketball season, can't say that I'm not surprised NDSU/Scheels would do this.

WE GET IT, NDSU IS GOOD AT FOOTBALL!
          I'm going to start shopping at Dicks Sporting Goods instead of Scheels now!
          I already avoid Scheels. I know part of every dollar I spend there goes to NDSU athletics.
          “I used to be with it. But then they changed what it was. Now what I’m with isn’t it, and what’s it seems scary and wierd. It’ll happen to you.” — Abe Simpson

Comment

Originally posted by SF_Rabbit_Fan View Post
            I already avoid Scheels. I know part of every dollar I spend there goes to NDSU athletics.
            That is the exact same reason i stopped buying Joey Fatone CD's.

Comment

Originally posted by scbison View Post
              That is the exact same reason i stopped buying Joey Fatone CD's.
              That's funny. Maybe Scheels in Fargo would interested in putting up a temporary display of game-used pillows.
              This space for lease.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacked_Up View Post
                That's funny. Maybe Scheels in Fargo would interested in putting up a temporary display of game-used pillows.
                bwahahahahahahahahahahaha...good stuff!

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                  And we're 4-0 against the other team in our state in the D1 era. But go ahead and get cocky about ONE big win since youve moved up. Because when you finish in 8th place, does it really matter?
                  its smack Mitchell. Good grief, chill out

Comment

I guess, given Stu's article * , that USD fans aren't that into defending their home state from outside universities. "South Dakota's Team" indeed.

* Of course, this assumes that the reader can, or should, take anything Whitney writes at all seriously. This is a tenuous assumption.
                    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                      I guess, given Stu's article * , that USD fans aren't that into defending their home state from outside universities. "South Dakota's Team" indeed.

* Of course, this assumes that the reader can, or should, take anything Whitney writes at all seriously. This is a tenuous assumption.
                      Or maybe it's the fact that we don't get super butthurt when NDSU includes Sioux Falls in their regional tour

Comment

Originally posted by FeaRed View Post
                        Or maybe it's the fact that we don't get super butthurt when NDSU includes Sioux Falls in their regional tour
                        Ah, confirmation.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                          Ah, confirmation.
                          If they brought them to Brookings or Vermillion that's one thing, but the fact that SDSU fans whined SO MUCH that they canceled the event? C'mon man. Grand Forks didn't even care enough to make them cancel the event!

All "smack" aside, let's just appreciate the upcoming weekend for what it's really about, BASKETBALL!

Comment

If they brought them to Brookings or Vermillion that's one thing, but the fact that SDSU fans whined SO MUCH that they canceled the event? C'mon man. Grand Forks didn't even care enough to make them cancel the event!

All "smack" aside, let's just appreciate the upcoming weekend for what it's really about, BASKETBALL!
                            Just because the article doesn't state the USD were upset, doesn't mean there aren't any. Bring the trophies to Sioux Falls a different weekend. It was big basketball weekend last week and will be even bigger this weekend. No reason to bring football into the mix.

Comment

Pretty typical. Yotes fans leave the heavy lifting and protecting South Dakota from a common foe to Jacks' fans. Maybe during the Summit tourney some kind Bison fans will allow Coyote fans to touch their yellow and green sweatshirts.
                              This space for lease.

Comment

What are we protecting? Viewing some trophies that no one should care about unless they are Bison fans anyways? I don't get why people are so upset over this.

Comment

Working...
                                X