SLT Championship: Jackrabbits vs. The Bizon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SLT Championship: Jackrabbits vs. The Bizon

These two teams have won the tournament the last 3 years. It will be back to back to back and so on as the saying goes. It would be satisfying to have 3 out of 4 for the Jackrabbit men. The Jackrabbit defense has been outstanding rather than out standing. The perimeter shooting for the yotes was under pressure the entire game yesterday. We can look for a similar game today and there would be a chance the shot clock might expire a couple times for the bison. NDSU had 3 of the starters play nearly the entire game. That might wear on them in the second half today if the defense can exert itself upon the bison. Parks and Marshall each played 34 and 35 minutes. The Jackrabbits should be a bit fresher. Once again, the best defense should win this game and the Jackrabbits do play great defense. Go Jacks!!
    Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Re: SLT Championship: Jackrabbits vs. The Bizon

I've got 6 extra tickets for tonight if anyone is interested.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
      I've got 6 extra tickets for tonight if anyone is interested.
      But it's in a section where you have to cheer!

Comment

Run that 7-man rotation into the ground tonight. If the shots are falling like the last two games they will not be able to keep up. If not, get ready for a typical NDSU grind. That's not somewhere I want to be.

Larson has to be feeling like a caged animal after the first two games. Hopefully that will help him put on a scoring clinic like we've seen several times this year and not cause him to force things. We've seen that too.

Comment

Originally posted by Southeast View Post
          Run that 7-man rotation into the ground tonight. If the shots are falling like the last two games they will not be able to keep up. If not, get ready for a typical NDSU grind. That's not somewhere I want to be.

Larson has to be feeling like a caged animal after the first two games. Hopefully that will help him put on a scoring clinic like we've seen several times this year and not cause him to force things. We've seen that too.
          I'll be very surprised if this game isn't close. The style NDSU plays makes it very very tough to speed up.

Comment

Originally posted by MontanaRabbit View Post
            I'll be very surprised if this game isn't close. The style NDSU plays makes it very very tough to speed up.
            If NDSU has a scoring drought over 5 minutes, SDSU wins by double digits. The offense is clicking right now along with the defense.

Comment

Well, SDSU made Hoeck look like an idiot. Now time to to do the same thing to Kolpack!

The Denny (aka Frost South) will be rocking tonight!

Comment

Originally posted by SanDakotaState View Post
                Well, SDSU made Hoeck look like an idiot. Now time to to do the same thing to Kolpack!

The Denny (aka Frost South) will be rocking tonight!
                SDSU already made Kolpack look like an idiot, he picked USD to win the men's title

Comment

Originally posted by mango4 View Post
                  SDSU already made Kolpack look like an idiot, he picked USD to win the men's title
                  He called for a USD sweep actually. Jeffrey should stick to football.

Sent from my A0001

Comment

Lots of ugly shooting so far.

Comment

Hopefully some shots start falling. Good looks. Good defense so far. That dribble weave that NDSU runs is so dumb.
                      Originally posted by JackFan96
                      Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

No one can hit anything.

Comment

Brutal offense.
                          Originally posted by JackFan96
                          Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Shooting terrible. Bissson not doing much better

Comment

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Comment

Working...
                              X