Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Nebraska 2013

Originally posted by jackrabbit1979 View Post
    The new system just doesn't seem to allow you to make that request unless you wait until the individual with the least priority points is up.
    Exactly as it should be. Are you advocating that just because you have "group" seating, you should be able to choose your "group" seats before someone with higher priority points?

I love the added layer of transparency with this year's system. While you can login and see where you rank in points, I'd like to see it go one step further and have a master list accessible online that shows everyone's amounts (anonymously of course) so that you see how much of a donation you need to make to really move up the list.

Comment

Originally posted by TK22867 View Post
      I love the added layer of transparency with this year's system. While you can login and see where you rank in points, I'd like to see it go one step further and have a master list accessible online that shows everyone's amounts (anonymously of course) so that you see how much of a donation you need to make to really move up the list.
      That seems like a good Idea for the Ath. Dept.

Comment

If you got in on one of those three-night minimum hotel deals and you're looking for something to do in Lincoln Thursday night (and if you like country music), here's an option was announced just this morning: Jason Aldean coming to Pinnacle Bank Arena Tickets go on sale next Friday, April 19.
        @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
        --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Looks like the Ticket Office had a big "Oops" with the Nebraska ticket mailer to season ticket holders. At least they appear to have corrected it via e-mail. We all make mistakes.

Comment

Looks like the Ticket Office had a big "Oops" with the Nebraska ticket mailer to season ticket holders. At least they appear to have corrected it via e-mail. We all make mistakes.
            I faxed back my order form on Saturday and didn't even notice the incorrect date.
            We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Season ticket holders can purchase ip to 4 additional tickets. Started this morning at 9. It took me 45 min to get through but i got 4 more

Comment

Details of the Alumni Association bash in Lincoln:

http://www.statealum.com/s/1108/index.aspx?sid=1108&gid=1&pgid=2615&cid=3251&ecid= 3251&crid=0&calpgid=13&calcid=685

This event sold out last time we were in Lincoln, so sign up early.

Go State!

Comment

Originally posted by mitchellrabbit View Post
                  Season ticket holders can purchase ip to 4 additional tickets. Started this morning at 9. It took me 45 min to get through but i got 4 more
                  I left a message at 9:05. They called me back at 12:30. Got 4 more for a total of 8.
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

[QUOTE=jackmd;231894]I left a message at 9:05. They called me back at 12:30. Got 4 more for a total of 8.[/QUOT

I thought about leaving a message too but wasnt sure if they would call back. It going to be a fun time

Comment

[QUOTE=mitchellrabbit;231907]
                      Originally posted by jackmd View Post
                      I left a message at 9:05. They called me back at 12:30. Got 4 more for a total of 8.[/QUOTI thought about leaving a message too but wasnt sure if they would call back. It going to be a fun time
                      It surely is! We got a bunch of tickets through season ticket holders down there. It's going to be awesome!
                      Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

22 in our group so far. Should be a moderately good time...

Also, if you plan on going and don't have a room yet, get one now. Rooms will either be unavailable or downright unaffordable as it gets closer.

Ticket advice: DO NOT purchase tickets (by choice) that are above row 38 in either the lower east or lower west stadiums (pretty much sections 1-11 and 21-31). These are obstructed view seats and you will be stuck underneath the overhang of the upper deck or behind pillars or both.

Misc. advice: If you are on the fence about going to this game, let me help you out...DO IT! Game day in Lincoln is an experience like no other. Plus this will probably be the last time in a long, long time (if ever) that the Jacks and Huskers square off on the gridiron.

Can't wait!
                        Last edited by jacks1; 06-11-2013, 03:05 PM.
                        "Tell the truth and pay your bills and you don't have to back down from anyone"--My Dad

Comment

I'm psyched for the return trip to Lincoln. I've got our company's season tickets for that game and numerous Husker fans that I work with are already razzing me about the game. I've even convinced my son to wear his Husker and Rabbit gear. He will be a freshman at UNL this fall. (He looked hard at SDSU, but UNL offered nearly a full-ride academically, they have a program that SDSU does not offer, and Nate will no longer be there. He still has a Jackrabbit heart even though he has not lived in SD since 1st grade.)

Comment

Originally posted by jacks1 View Post
                            Game day in Lincoln is an experience like no other.
                            And when you think Game Day in Lincoln, think Friday night and Saturday.
                            @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
                            --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Anyone receive their SDSU allotted tickets yet?

Maybe they need to set a game time before Nebraska prints the tickets. Game time is still listed as TBA.

Comment

Anyone receive their SDSU allotted tickets yet?

Maybe they need to set a game time before Nebraska prints the tickets. Game time is still listed as TBA.
                                I talked w/ somebody at SDSU ticket office and they said you will get them late this week or early next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X