X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Oral Roberts

Originally posted by RabbitinTea View Post
    audio/video is up on summit tv...not much of a crowd
    Anybody give me help??...I paid for the video, have signed in and gone to live, and it has a message LINK AVAILABLE AT START TIME...and nothing has changed...no link available???

Comment

It should be saying now available. You might want to log out and log back in and it should work.
      SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks#1Fan View Post
        Anybody give me help??...I paid for the video, have signed in and gone to live, and it has a message LINK AVAILABLE AT START TIME...and nothing has changed...no link available???
        Log out and then log in again

Comment

Not to ignite a religious debate, but . . .

doesn't "Expect A Miracle" on one of the endlines seem a bit presumptuous? Maybe that's just my conservative Lutheran upbringing . . .
          "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
            Not to ignite a religious debate, but . . .

doesn't "Expect A Miracle" on one of the endlines seem a bit presumptuous? Maybe that's just my conservative Lutheran upbringing . . .
            That's what happens when I don't have audio play by play to go with the video feed . . . my mind wanders a bit . . .
            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

10-8 Jacks, under 12 TO

Comment

Reminder that Terry is live blogging from the game.

http://blogs.argusleadermedia.com/sp...-blog-128.html

Jacks lead 16-14.

Comment

If you have subscriptions to both summit and gojacks.com, it is possible to listen to gojacks (audio) and watch video (summit) at the same time. You can copy the URLs from each pop-up window, and then open up two different internet explorer windows and load the pop-up directly in each browser window. Thats what i'm doing, have audio from the depot and video simultaneously. The audio is pretty closely synced to the video too, only delayed by a few seconds.

Comment

This Summit League TV package is truly a bunch of crap. The womens game I could care less about UMKC/IPFW comes in loud and clear. Am not able to get the Jacks game. I tried logging out and back in, no success. I am emailing to get a refund.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies View Post
                      This Summit League TV package is truly a bunch of crap. The womens game I could care less about UMKC/IPFW comes in loud and clear. Am not able to get the Jacks game. I tried logging out and back in, no success. I am emailing to get a refund.
                      That's wierd, video is working good for me.

Comment

Originally posted by State_fan View Post
                        If you have subscriptions to both summit and gojacks.com, it is possible to listen to gojacks (audio) and watch video (summit) at the same time. You can copy the URLs from each pop-up window, and then open up two different internet explorer windows and load the pop-up directly in each browser window. Thats what i'm doing, have audio from the depot and video simultaneously. The audio is pretty closely synced to the video too, only delayed by a few seconds.
                        Hadn't tried that trick . . . unfortunately for me, my audio is about five seconds behind the video. Your mileage may vary, I guess.
                        "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Michelson with a long 3, Jacks now trail 23-21.

Basket for ORU, now 25-21.

For first time in game video zoomed in on scoreboard to show score.

Comment

Originally posted by 1bunnies View Post
                            You might have to go all the way out, close your browser and re-start, or even re-boot. I've had to do that before . . .
                            "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                              Hadn't tried that trick . . . unfortunately for me, my audio is about five seconds behind the video. Your mileage may vary, I guess.
                              Mine was that way too, I re-opened video and am at about a 2 sec delay now. Not too bad.

Comment

Reminder to y'all that Delaware-Southern Illinois FCS playoff football is about to start (3 pm) on ESPN, in case your ADD isn't being satisfied by the board, TV's blog, Summit TV, and GoJacks.com audio.
                                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                                X