• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TeaJackrabbit
    replied
    Re: Would anyone be interested.....

Am I not welcome?
    If I haven't already told you so, WELCOME. I for one always enjoy the perspective of another teams fan....evn a yote fan

Leave a comment:

• yoteforever
    replied

Originally posted by filbert View Post
    People get grumpy sometimes, I guess.
    Not me.

Leave a comment:

• filbert
    replied

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
    Am I not welcome?
    People get grumpy sometimes, I guess.

Leave a comment:

• yoteforever
    replied

Originally posted by 1bunnies View Post
    Being a yote fan on an SDSU fan board is already an inconvenience. Go to the yote board.
    Am I not welcome?

Leave a comment:

• 1bunnies
    replied

Originally posted by yoteforever View Post
    I will volunteer to administrate and select the questions to ask. I promise not to inconvenience any players or coaches.
    Being a yote fan on an SDSU fan board is already an inconvenience. Go to the yote board.

Leave a comment:

• yoteforever
    replied

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    Nagy told me he deliberately avoids the fan boards and I'm pretty sure he suggests the same to the players. I sure don't expect that they read the board.

I'm pretty darn sure Stig doesn't spend anymore time than he has to on the internet.

I think it would be interesting to pursue what Tea suggested as long as it doesn't inconvenience the players or coaches.
    I will volunteer to administrate and select the questions to ask. I promise not to inconvenience any players or coaches.

Leave a comment:

• EQguy
    replied

I think the best way to handle this might be to have TV do his weekly live chat with one of the athletes in tow like he did with AC down in Cancun. I thought that was pretty good.

Leave a comment:

• 2002jack
    replied

http://www.coachstig.com/jstig/faq.aspx

Link to Coach Stig's website.

Leave a comment:

• TeaJackrabbit
    replied

Fair enough.

How about I hide behind a dumpster outside of Frost and jump out to surprise Nagy and ask him a few hard hitting questions Bill O'Reilly style?

Leave a comment:

• Nidaros
    replied

I know Coach Stig has a web site devoted to Ask The Coach over on the offical website. I think if some of us are so full of questions and leaning and stretching to suck up reaction, maybe we should use these venues to do so. This board is intended to be fan to fan discussion and really should not involve coaches and players unless they request to be part of it and perhaps in their best interests they do not want to be part of it. I like things just as they are right now. So I guess you might put me down as not interested.

Leave a comment:

• bub94
    replied

Nagy told me he deliberately avoids the fan boards and I'm pretty sure he suggests the same to the players. I sure don't expect that they read the board.

I'm pretty darn sure Stig doesn't spend anymore time than he has to on the internet.

I think it would be interesting to pursue what Tea suggested as long as it doesn't inconvenience the players or coaches.
    I remember reading an article where Coach Nagy told his players to not pay attention or read what is posted on the threads. I have a hard time thinking he would agree to have his players asked questions for the forum and not think the players would come here and read what else people are saying. Maybe I'm wrong.

Leave a comment:

• zooropa
    replied

Originally posted by 1bunnies View Post
    Dang few board members keep the chatter in perspective.
    exactly! yours truly included, from time to time....

Leave a comment:

• 1bunnies
    replied

Originally posted by zooropa View Post
    That sounds about right. If I were a coach, I wouldn't want my players on the 'net. Dang few players, I expect, would be able to keep internet chatter in perspective.
    Dang few board members keep the chatter in perspective.

Leave a comment:

• zooropa
    replied

That sounds about right. If I were a coach, I wouldn't want my players on the 'net. Dang few players, I expect, would be able to keep internet chatter in perspective.

Leave a comment:

• TeaJackrabbit
    replied

I will have a problem with board members just deciding on their own to approach the athletes or the coaches with "20 Questions" or whatever. That's what the SID people are for, after all.
    I agree. But like I said earlier the people I had in mind are people that I know and are cool with the idea.

I'll get ahold of Hove and go from there....

Leave a comment:

Working...
X