2024 Fall Enrollment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2024 Fall Enrollment

Thread for discussion of 2024 fall enrollment.
    "I think we'll be OK"

I saw a text that Fall 2024 Parking and Dorm space were both really tight because of the enrollment increase

Anyone seen anything to confirm that?

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post
      I saw a text that Fall 2024 Parking and Dorm space were both really tight because of the enrollment increase

Could just be me, but there seem to be more cars on side streets near where I live and traffic in town in general.

It will be interesting to see what final enrollment data actually indicate.

Comment

Numbers are trending down so lower standards and let everyone with a heartbeat in to increase numbers.
        "Life is short so make sure you spend as much time as possible arguing with strangers on the Internet." - Person

Comment

This is largest freshman class in a long time. They opened Wenona hall up for the first time in a while.

Comment

I suspect the tuition rate reduction for new MN enrollees played a role. From $312/credit_hr to $259.

The removal of reciprocity for SD students at MN schools may have had an impact as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Roy View Post

I heard that this is the largest incoming class to this date. That was a statement from someone involved in the settling of students on move in days.
              Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Barry Dunn anticipates this to be the largest. Is it because of lower standards…Let’s hope not!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                LET'S TAKE A TRIP TO BIRDLAND! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68-6O2mJhMw

Comment

Largest incoming freshmen class ever indeed. Highest total enrollment since 2018. Many colleges are going in the opposite direction. What a great time for SDSU - so many new heights reached these last few years!

https://www.sdstate.edu/news/2024/09...12000-students

Comment

Working...
                  X