additional SDSU apparel option

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• additional SDSU apparel option

I noticed several months ago that a company named Homefield was selling multiple FCS/MVFC rivals' apparel, but they were not selling any Jacks garb. I'd asked SDSU Athletics if anyone on campus might have connections that could echo my advocacy to Homefield that the Jacks' absence be addressed.

Not sure whose advocacy ended up making a difference, but it looks like Homefield will be adding Jacks apparel options this week.

This is very surprising to me. SDSU hasn't been known for sharing their logos and letting other companies make products with their logos on them. I can think of all sorts of products I would buy if they were Jackrabbit themed. Homefield has some great stuff, so I'm excited to see what they do with the Jackrabbits and the old logos.
    Rollin' in my 5.0
    With my rag-top down so my hair can blow!
    Nod your head to this Jackrabbits!

Comment

Originally posted by THE PRIDE IS BACK!!! View Post
      This is very surprising to me. SDSU hasn't been known for sharing their logos and letting other companies make products with their logos on them. I can think of all sorts of products I would buy if they were Jackrabbit themed. Homefield has some great stuff, so I'm excited to see what they do with the Jackrabbits and the old logos.
      I'd like to think someone thought it was a travesty that NDSU had merch on there but Jacks didn't. Not to mention fact that dang Salukis, Redbirds, and Panthers have apparel options.

Regardless, I'm excited to see what'll be available

Comment

Homefield's Jacks apparel options are now live

Comment

Is it possible one can have too much Jacks gear? (No.)

Comment

Working...
          X