No announcement yet.

Alcohol Sales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It would be interesting to know how many can of the new Ears Up brew were sold in the stadium yesterday. For a while it looked like everyone was buying Ears Up.

I now now have my souvenir can.

Comment

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
      It would be interesting to know how many can of the new Ears Up brew were sold in the stadium yesterday. For a while it looked like everyone was buying Ears Up.

I now now have my souvenir can.
      Ask and ye shall receive, JackJD:

https://twitter.com/collegian_live/s...tO2vdLOxNHMbng
      "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Is it just me, or is anyone else surprised that there were less than 10,000 beers sold in the stadium with it being Hobo Day and all?

I thought the number would be double or triple that.

Kind of goes back to how beer should have been allowed in a long time ago.

SUPERBUNNY
        MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
          Is it just me, or is anyone else surprised that there were less than 10,000 beers sold in the stadium with it being Hobo Day and all?

SUPERBUNNY
          I stood outside the concession stand in the SW corner that used to sell ice cream that now sells only alcohol, and you could walk right up and buy a beverage with no lines for the entire half-time. Which was really surprising, especially with the debut of Ears Up.

Comment

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post

SUPERBUNNY
            I am wondering if this includes all of the suites and the entire club section. That number would be significantly larger if it does not include those areas.

Comment

I had my first beer in the stadium on Saturday, Ears Up, of course. I sit in the middle section on the west side and really felt like the odd man out, having a beer in my hand. I see very few people drinking beer in my area of the stadium; probably less than I see described in the alcohol free sections. Also, very few empties lying about on leaving the stadium all season. I think most of the fans are there for football.

BTW, Ears Up reminds me of Grain Belt Premium.
              Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

Went to the games last night. I forgot about alcohol sales till about halfway through the evening. The "beer" table was in the NE corner of the arena. I only saw one person walking around with a beer in their hand, granted we sit more towards the western end and I wasn't paying a lot of attention. I also realize it was a Wednesday, but it still kinda surprised me.

Comment

Breakdown of alcohol sales by brand. In total, 33,948 cans of beer have been sold generating between $250k-$300k in revenue
                  https://sdsucollegian.com/23775/news...n-busch-light/
                  "This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time." -Tyler Durden

Comment

I guess I didn’t do enough for Team Coors Light. We will get em next year. Cool to see the numbers for each beer!

Comment

Working...
                    X