Dave Letterman

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dave Letterman

Letterman tonight (Feb 10), apparently quoting some "study", said Fargo was the drunkest city in America on a per-capita basis. He then did his top 10 list: Top 10 slogans for Fargo.

Letterman said the survey listed Brookings, SD at #5. Others in the "top 5) are Missoula, Fort Collins and Columbus, NE (?).

Hmmmm.

Re: Dave Letterman

Originally posted by JackJD View Post
    Letterman tonight (Feb 10), apparently quoting some "study", said Fargo was the drunkest city in America on a per-capita basis. He then did his top 10 list: Top 10 slogans for Fargo.

Letterman said the survey listed Brookings, SD at #5. Others in the "top 5) are Missoula, Fort Collins and Columbus, NE (?).

Hmmmm.

This does not surprise me.
    Last edited by SDSUAlum08; 02-12-2014, 12:01 AM.
    Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

This survey has been out a while. Funny Letterman is just now using it. Binge drinking seems to the criteria.How Columbus , Ne got in there is beyond me. I lived their 20 years and although, I never drank during that time period, the community looked like every other community with the population between 20-25k.

Comment

Letterman was a rerun last night from mid January.

Comment

Working...
        X