X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SturgisJeff
    replied
    Re: Color the Map Blue

someone put my nick down as a usd supporter. look for the" Real Sturgisjeff" in blue. so if you see someone you know in red that isnt supposed to be they may have been hacked.

Leave a comment:

• JackJD
    replied

Some readers of this message board will recall Garry Bentley, the phenominal distance runner from Hobart, Tasmania, who ran for the Jackrabbits in the early 70s. Bentley's connection with SDSU was through Don. There are some funny and interesting anecdotes about how Bentley got to SDSU. Multiple national champ in Cross Country and Track ... a great guy and one of the world's better runners in his day.

Bentley's SDSU Hall of Fame page: http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...&ATCLID=899959

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Originally posted by EQguy View Post
    Can't remember what the name was but he had some crazy name for dry erase markers too.
    Oh boy and did he ever complain about the winters. Apparently his old knee joints got use to the nice warm australian heat and didn't like spending time in a typical sd winter. If he hasn't thought about it he should really right a book. Would be one heck of a goo read.

Leave a comment:

• SkippyJack
    replied

Can't remember what the name was but he had some crazy name for dry erase markers too.
    Textas

Leave a comment:

• EQguy
    replied

Originally posted by goon View Post
    He would argue with us if they were called garbage cans or rubish tins. Apparently down under they are rubish tins.

Leave a comment:

• JackJD
    replied

Don't let him fool you: Don's a Clear Lake guy!

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Yes, I have played golf and just hung out with Don on several occasions. Definitely one of the great story tellers and one great guy to know.
    He would argue with us if they were called garbage cans or rubish tins. Apparently down under they are rubish tins.

Leave a comment:

• EQguy
    replied

Originally posted by goon View Post
    I played tennis for don at state. He is one heck of a good guy to know. Always had a good story to tell and has life story worth hearing.
    Yes, I have played golf and just hung out with Don on several occasions. Definitely one of the great story tellers and one great guy to know.

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied

Looks like Jordan Boots took a seceret trip to Argentina to vote for the Jacks.Wonder if his dad will kick him off the team when he finds out...LOL

Leave a comment:

• goon
    replied

Don Hansen former Tennis Coach also lives in Australia
    I played tennis for don at state. He is one heck of a good guy to know. Always had a good story to tell and has life story worth hearing.

Leave a comment:

• EQguy
    replied

Originally posted by SkippyJack View Post
    Don't forget that the Jacks have Matt Donlan on the basketball team who is originally from Australia - maybe he had a family member down there vote for the Jacks......
    Don Hansen former Tennis Coach also lives in Australia

Leave a comment:

• SkippyJack
    replied

Don't forget that the Jacks have Matt Donlan on the basketball team who is originally from Australia - maybe he had a family member down there vote for the Jacks......

Leave a comment:

• jackdaniel
    replied

Interesting,the Yotes have a female basketball player,Nicole Seekamp from Australia,and Australia shows one Jackrabbit vote.Evidently,she hasn't told her parents to vote for the Yotes.This really shows how the "world wide web" really is global.Looks like Jill hasn't voted yet in Germany,probably can't get to the Argus web page....like a lot of us right here who don't want or can't afford to pay.

Leave a comment:

• slosho
    replied

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
    Ya, I saw that too. The one in Alaska is red, but is pulling for the Jacks
    If you zoom in then you will see that there is both a red one and a blue one.

Leave a comment:

• LakeJack
    replied

Originally posted by el_presidente View Post
    Make sure to check the "Blue Box". There are about 4 of the red dots that have Go Jacks or SDSU comments but with a red balloon. I noticed the default button is red so if you don't change it to blue it will end up red. Go Jacks!
    Ya, I saw that too. The one in Alaska is red, but is pulling for the Jacks

Leave a comment:

Working...
X