Color the Map Blue

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Color the Map Blue

The Argus Leader has a feature this week due to the USD vs. SDSU football game asking people to log in with their address and choose their allegiance.

Let's color the map blue!

http://www.argusleader.com/interacti...ap-USD-vs-SDSU

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Re: Color the Map Blue

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
    The Argus Leader has a feature this week due to the USD vs. SDSU football game asking people to log in with their address and choose their allegiance.

Let's color the map blue!

http://www.argusleader.com/interacti...ap-USD-vs-SDSU

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
    I knew we'd kill this and we are killing it. Who's state is this?

Comment

There is a sea of blue all over the map!!!
      Best to remember these are kids and they are doing everything they can to entertain us, be scholars, and all in all be great humans. Jackedforlife

Comment

Make sure to check the "Blue Box". There are about 4 of the red dots that have Go Jacks or SDSU comments but with a red balloon. I noticed the default button is red so if you don't change it to blue it will end up red. Go Jacks!

Comment

Originally posted by el_presidente View Post
          Make sure to check the "Blue Box". There are about 4 of the red dots that have Go Jacks or SDSU comments but with a red balloon. I noticed the default button is red so if you don't change it to blue it will end up red. Go Jacks!
          Ya, I saw that too. The one in Alaska is red, but is pulling for the Jacks

Comment

Originally posted by LakeJack View Post
            Ya, I saw that too. The one in Alaska is red, but is pulling for the Jacks
            If you zoom in then you will see that there is both a red one and a blue one.

Comment

Interesting,the Yotes have a female basketball player,Nicole Seekamp from Australia,and Australia shows one Jackrabbit vote.Evidently,she hasn't told her parents to vote for the Yotes.This really shows how the "world wide web" really is global.Looks like Jill hasn't voted yet in Germany,probably can't get to the Argus web page....like a lot of us right here who don't want or can't afford to pay.

Comment

Don't forget that the Jacks have Matt Donlan on the basketball team who is originally from Australia - maybe he had a family member down there vote for the Jacks......
                Message for the youth: “Set your goals high and work for them, because if you set your goals where they should be, it’s going to require a lot of hard work. And even if you don’t achieve them, it shows longevity, and it shows commitment. And those are both things you need for the rest of your life,” Tony Fiegen

Comment

Originally posted by SkippyJack View Post
                  Don't forget that the Jacks have Matt Donlan on the basketball team who is originally from Australia - maybe he had a family member down there vote for the Jacks......
                  Don Hansen former Tennis Coach also lives in Australia
                  "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                  -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by EQguy View Post
                    Don Hansen former Tennis Coach also lives in Australia
                    I played tennis for don at state. He is one heck of a good guy to know. Always had a good story to tell and has life story worth hearing.
                    "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Looks like Jordan Boots took a seceret trip to Argentina to vote for the Jacks.Wonder if his dad will kick him off the team when he finds out...LOL

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                        I played tennis for don at state. He is one heck of a good guy to know. Always had a good story to tell and has life story worth hearing.
                        Yes, I have played golf and just hung out with Don on several occasions. Definitely one of the great story tellers and one great guy to know.
                        "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
                        -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by EQguy View Post
                          Yes, I have played golf and just hung out with Don on several occasions. Definitely one of the great story tellers and one great guy to know.
                          He would argue with us if they were called garbage cans or rubish tins. Apparently down under they are rubish tins.
                          "The most rewarding things you do in life, are often the ones that look like they cannot be done.” Arnold Palmer

Don't sweat the petty things, and don't pet the sweaty things.

Comment

Don't let him fool you: Don's a Clear Lake guy!

Comment

Originally posted by goon View Post
                              He would argue with us if they were called garbage cans or rubish tins. Apparently down under they are rubish tins.
                              Can't remember what the name was but he had some crazy name for dry erase markers too.
                              -Leo Rosten

Comment

Working...
                              X