Congratulations Graduating Class of 2012

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Congratulations Graduating Class of 2012

Just want to say congratulations to all on this board that completed their academic program at SDSU this year. I went to graduation today. I knew the number of graduates is up but was quite suprised when I saw the the undergrad class more than filled the floor of Frost Arena.

Congratulations graduates.
    You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Re: Congrstulations Graduating Class of 2012

http://www.ksfy.com/story/18155196/sdsu-grads-look-ahead-to-tough-economy

http://www.kdlt.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=17353&It emid=57

Comment

Congradulations including to the commencement speaker. Boy that was difficult to say.

Comment

Were there yesterday for SDSU Daughter's walk across the platform to get her diploma. Packed house! Then to Cubby's for lunch with daugher, fiance, USD Daughter and wife. Met up with SDSU Daughter's friend and family...real good time.

Stopped at bookstore to spend my $100 plus. Drove around a little bit and headed home. It was kind of bittersweet seeing her graduate. Real proud she got her diploma at my alma mater. As we left, even though we will be back for games, it felt really different knowing we won't be coming back up to see her anymore. She really enjoyed her years in Brookings and loves the community as well as the school. Great experience for her. I have already bought her and fiance season tickets for football so i know they will be going back.

Congratulations to all the graduates...

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Life View Post
          She really enjoyed her years in Brookings and loves the community as well as the school. Great experience for her.
          I think a majority of SDSU graduates feel this way about Brookings, I know I did.

Comment

Congrats, Jack4Life and everyone else who graduated or had a graduate.

I had the CBS Morning Show on this morning and noted they were going to have a short clip on Rep. Noem's graduation...I didn't see the clip but I hope it said she's a Jackrabbit!

Added later: here's a link to the clip on the CBS site:
            http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-505263_1...flexGridModule

Comment

CBS did a great story. I was unaware of the tea party challenge in the primary. The Argus Liar has not given it much coverage.

Comment

Working...
              X