Jackrabbit Tree at the Yankton Mall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackrabbit Tree at the Yankton Mall

My wife and a few of her friends decorated a Christmas tree with Jackrabbit ornaments. Many of the ornaments are signed by Jackrabbit athletes thanks to Tyrel Kool and Layne Somsen who agreed to obtain the autographs. The tree looks very nice in Yellow and Blue. If you happen to be in the Yankton area stop by the mall and drop of a canned food item for the food pantry. There is a Jackrabbit box waiting for donations. The tree that receives the most donations will be declared the winner.

I believe Layne's mother was purchasing a case of canned corn. Seems like a good strategy for a great cause.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Jackrabbit Tree at the Yankton Mall

Good strategy and entirely appropriate; I can't imagine the mother of a baseball player buying anything but ... a can of corn.
    @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
    --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by jacksfaninne View Post
      Good strategy and entirely appropriate; I can't imagine the mother of a baseball player buying anything but ... a can of corn.
      Outfielder by any chance?

Comment

Wife and I are going to a movie at the mall tonight and we are going to drop off a couple bags of items in the box.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
          My wife and a few of her friends decorated a Christmas tree with Jackrabbit ornaments. Many of the ornaments are signed by Jackrabbit athletes thanks to Tyrel Kool and Layne Somsen who agreed to obtain the autographs. The tree looks very nice in Yellow and Blue. If you happen to be in the Yankton area stop by the mall and drop of a canned food item for the food pantry. There is a Jackrabbit box waiting for donations. The tree that receives the most donations will be declared the winner.

I believe Layne's mother was purchasing a case of canned corn. Seems like a good strategy for a great cause.

Awesome and cool idea! Rep just for doing it!
          Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Working...
          X