Twitter - Relevant Twitter Accounts for fans of SDSU Athletics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Twitter - Relevant Twitter Accounts for fans of SDSU Athletics

Use this thread to list any account on Twitter that SDSU fans should be following.

A quick aside:

For those that don't use Twitter, I urge you to sign up. It is free, easy and (most importantly) incredibly useful. I rarely actually tweet from my account; I use it to follow people that I find provide me with useful information (TerryV and other journalists) or who amuse me. You can separate the people you follow into lists (the list I will provide down low is titled "SDSU Jacks") so when I want to get the latest news about SDSU, I click on that list and I get the tweets from all of those accounts. Twitter is completely worth it, even if you only use it to follow people relevant to SDSU.

Terry Vandrovec - @TerryVandrovec - an absolute MUST follow for any SDSU fan.
    Tyler Merriam - @tylermerriam
    Scott Nagy - @CoachNagy
    Dale Moss - @DaleMoss
    The Summit League - @thesummitleague
    Jackrabbit Athletics - @SDSU_Jacks
    Jordan Dykstra - @JordanDykstra42
    Marcus Heemstra - @mheemstra
    Nate Wolters - @NateWolters
    Summit Hoops - @summithoops
    Jill Young - @jillyoung10
    Austin Hansen - @SDSUJacksHoops
    Valley Football - @ValleyFootball
    The Collegian - @sdsucollegian
    Aaron Rollin - @5CINCO5
    Golden Grizzlie Gameplan - @goldengrizzGP (Blog for Oakland but covers all of Summit Hoops)
    @FakeNateWolters - Pretty humorous at times.
    Thomas O'Brien - @ThomasOBrien4
    SDSU Jacks Volleyball - @SDSTATEjacksVB
    Jack the Jackrabbit - @JackJackrabbit

Everyone else feel free to add more.
    Originally posted by JackFan96
    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Re: Twitter - Relevant Twitter Accounts for fans of SDSU Athletics

@CoachMeadowsOC funny too.
    @hartleyshuddle nick hartley (used to cover the jacks for the Brookings register)

Comment

Don't know if TV read this or not. But just wanted to let him know that I can no longer access his blogs, as his argus blog site is block here at work. Probably more a me problem I know, but I'm assuming that he moved that link over a a type of twitter account?? I can never acces anything, twitter-facebook, etc.

Has anyone had any luck accessing his blog from their blackberry??

It's funny how I have more time to keep up with Jackrabbit/TV things at work than at home at night with a 2 year old and a 6 month old!!

Go Jacks!!
      SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

@jackrabbitden is a good one too. He's actually a poster on here.

In regards to propar, I have had trouble with his blogs on my mobile phone as well ever since they switched over to the new website.
        Disclaimer: This post may contain assumptions and/or opinions related to Jackrabbit Athletics.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
          It's funny how I have more time to keep up with Jackrabbit/TV things at work than at home at night with a 2 year old and a 6 month old!!

Go Jacks!!
          Just the opposite for me. I can only keep up at home somtimes, no time at work. Comes with age and dealing with several plants. Sometimes feel I have hundreds of children to handle at work.
          You know that you're over the hill when your mind makes a promise that your body can't fill. - L. George

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
            3-year-old and a 11-month old here. It's funny how I'm more willing to make time at work to keep up on the Jacks/TV than I'm willing/able to at home. Just don't tell my boss.
            @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
            --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

Originally posted by RabbitObsessed View Post
              Use this thread to list any account on Twitter that SDSU fans should be following.

A quick aside:

For those that don't use Twitter, I urge you to sign up. It is free, easy and (most importantly) incredibly useful. I rarely actually tweet from my account; I use it to follow people that I find provide me with useful information (TerryV and other journalists) or who amuse me. You can separate the people you follow into lists (the list I will provide down low is titled "SDSU Jacks") so when I want to get the latest news about SDSU, I click on that list and I get the tweets from all of those accounts. Twitter is completely worth it, even if you only use it to follow people relevant to SDSU.

Terry Vandrovec - @TerryVandrovec - an absolute MUST follow for any SDSU fan.
              Tyler Merriam - @tylermerriam
              Scott Nagy - @CoachNagy
              Dale Moss - @DaleMoss
              The Summit League - @thesummitleague
              Jackrabbit Athletics - @SDSU_Jacks
              Jordan Dykstra - @JordanDykstra42
              Marcus Heemstra - @mheemstra
              Nate Wolters - @NateWolters
              Summit Hoops - @summithoops
              Jill Young - @jillyoung10
              Austin Hansen - @SDSUJacksHoops
              Valley Football - @ValleyFootball
              The Collegian - @sdsucollegian
              Aaron Rollin - @5CINCO5
              Golden Grizzlie Gameplan - @goldengrizzGP (Blog for Oakland but covers all of Summit Hoops)
              @FakeNateWolters - Pretty humorous at times.
              Thomas O'Brien - @ThomasOBrien4
              SDSU Jacks Volleyball - @SDSTATEjacksVB
              Jack the Jackrabbit - @JackJackrabbit

Everyone else feel free to add more.
              Thanks RO. Good stuff. I totally agree about Twitter. It has become my social media outlet of choice. Very useful. Quick and easy way to get information about things you're interested in.
              Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Tara Heiser-@Heiser12
                Megan Vogel-@meganvogel

just about all the Jacks BBwomen have an account.

Aaron Johnston- @Coach_AJ

Comment

Article by TV about this topic.

http://www.argusleader.com/article/2...ws|text|Sports
                  We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

People have mentioned it on here, but author of Summit Madness (http://www.summitmadness.com/) has a Twitter account that is all things Men's Summit Hoops.

Great blog and great Twitter account: @SummitMadness https://twitter.com/#!/summitmadness
                    Originally posted by JackFan96
                    Well, I don't get to sit in Mom's basement and watch sports all day

Comment

Working...
                    X