Stan Marshall Classic

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stan Marshall Classic

Just a reminder that the Stan Marshall Auction and Golf Classic is coming up in a few weeks. The Auction is Friday, May 29th with the Golf Classic the next day.

http://www.stanmarshallclassic.com/s...RIBER_CONTENT=

There is still room for teams to sign up for the golf tournament. Of course, they can always use items for the auction and more importantly would love to have as many members of the Jackrabbit Nation in attendance to bid on the items and raise scholarship money for the student-athletes.

Check out the link above for information being added daily and to sign up for the events.

If you've never been, you're missing out on a great time!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Re: Stan Marshall Classic

Originally posted by SUPERBUNNY View Post
    Just a reminder that the Stan Marshall Auction and Golf Classic is coming up in a few weeks. The Auction is Friday, May 29th with the Golf Classic the next day.

http://www.stanmarshallclassic.com/s...RIBER_CONTENT=

There is still room for teams to sign up for the golf tournament. Of course, they can always use items for the auction and more importantly would love to have as many members of the Jackrabbit Nation in attendance to bid on the items and raise scholarship money for the student-athletes.

Check out the link above for information being added daily and to sign up for the events.

If you've never been, you're missing out on a great time!

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
    I just spent a little time in the website and it needs some updates from last year but it sounds like the auction list is looking really good and is going to be heavy on trips this year. There is a place to get registered for this years event.

Check back often for updates.

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY

Comment

Looking forward to making it to my first Stan Marshall this weekend. Gonna be awesome.
      "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

So who is coming to Brookings for the big weekend? I am in of course!

Go State!

Comment

Be there by 6:00...Half in the bag and by 8:00???!!!!

One of the best weekends of the year!

Go Jacks!!
          SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Can anyone who was at the Stan Marshall give those of us who couldn't make it an update on how much was raised, news etc.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
              Can anyone who was at the Stan Marshall give those of us who couldn't make it an update on how much was raised, news etc.

Thanks
              I too, am curious to see the published results. I did not attend, but had friends that did and they were less than giddy about the auction. I suspect things might have been down some.

Comment

It was reported at the Golf Classic Saturday that the auction raised a shade under $70,000 and there were 36 teams that played in the tournament. Both were down slightly from a year ago but not a lot. Even though it was down a little it is still a pretty strong auction considering the economy.

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY

Comment

Here is a story on the offical web about the classic:

http://www.gojacks.com/ViewArticle.d...ATCLID=3745415

No specific numbers but approximately $100,000 was raised from the entire event.

Comment

Working...
                  X