Yankton Jacks Club/WNAX Golf Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yankton Jacks Club/WNAX Golf Day

If any of you so called golfers are interested, we are hosting a golf day with some SDSU coaches present along with Matt from the alumni office. Our local club has taken over running the entire show this year, so we can really use your help. If anyone is interested in playing, it is on June 3 at Fox Run Golf Course and prime rib dinner to follow at the Elk's (right next door). Golf and dinner is $75 and dinner is $20 if you want to come for that. Corporate sponsors are $500 which included the golf and dinner for 3 players and a SDSU rep and a hole sponsor. If anyone would like to be a hole sponsor, that is $100. You get a real nice sign by one of the holes for that and I will buy you a beer. If interested, PM me...there will be some door prizes and a raffle for two SDSU Football season tickets. BTW, tee time is 1:00 PM.

Re: Yankton Jacks Club/WNAX Golf Day

Is this a tournament or just a golf day? Not that it really matters to me, as I will never get close to winning any money, but just trying to clarify.

Sounds like a lot of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by gojacksgo View Post
      Is this a tournament or just a golf day? Not that it really matters to me, as I will never get close to winning any money, but just trying to clarify.

Sounds like a lot of fun.
      It is a four person scramble. Make your own teams or we can match you up with another team...Not a very serious day, just a lot of fun and interaction with SDSU staff and coaches.

Comment

http://www.statealum.com/s/1108/inde...=13&calcid=685

Go State!

Comment

Bump.

Yankton Medical Clinic, P.C. now a corporate sponsor as well. Looking for any others in the Yankton area interested in playing, volunteering or sponsoring. A hole sponsorship is very reasonable and will get your name out in front of 100 plus golfers that day. SDSU supporters will stick together

Just as a FYI, I was on a team with another SDSU grad and two USD grads that won the Mount Marty Golf Challenge on Wednesday. I can play nicely with coyotes when the incentive is right.

Now, if my team can win the SDSU event again this year I need to go ahead and accept the invitation to play in the USD event and win that too. The more SDSU guys on the team the better.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Just a quick update on our golf outing last week. We had 92 golfers and had a great representation from SDSU. Stig, Nagy, Lange (Softball coach) and Justin Sells and several assistants. Great weather, good money maker and plan to give some schollies to local students to attend THE South Dakota State University. New AD already has the right attitude by what he told me.

Comment

Working...
            X