Favorite Hobo Day Memories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Favorite Hobo Day Memories

Happy Hobo Week everyone! Everything just seems right in the world on Hobo Week.

What is everyone's favorite Hobo Day/Week memory?

One of my favorites over the years has been the "Bummobiles" that were made. Some of them got to be 25-30 feet tall.

I still get goosebumps every year when the Pride marches by.

GB, GB, GJ!

SUPERBUNNY
    MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Re: Favorite Hobo Day Memories

Everything about Hobo Week is my favorite, I don't think I can pick out one thing.

Favorite memory by far is when I was a little kid (8ish maybe) and my parents brought the three kids all the way from Pierre the morning of the game for the parade. The Jackrabbit mascot walked by picked up my brother (6ish) and carried him half way down the block, by far best memory of Hobo Day.

Comment

I saw some students wearing Hobo Day '08 t-shirts at this year's Beef Bowl. The saying on the back was something to the effect, "I haven't even begun to forget what I don't remember."

That pretty well sums it up.
      @JacksFanInNeb

I've always believed that if someone wants to run a country, he should know how to run a tractor first.
      --Steve Hartman, CBS Sunday

Comment

This year will not be one. I had a family set up about 10 chairs next to us and instead of sitting in those chairs or standing in front of their chairs, they decided to circle the whole family around me standing(I was on the edge of the street so the parents and their kids are just hanging out on the street). I see some families don't teach manners any more.
        Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Working...
        X