New VP of Development SDSU Foundation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New VP of Development SDSU Foundation

I understand Keith Mahlum will be announced as the new VP of Development for the Foundation. Mike Burgers will be named as Keith's replacement.

Congrats to both.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: New VP of Development SDSU Foundation

Haven't seen an official announcement but I have also heard and had confirmed from within the Athletic Department of the news.
    I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
      Haven't seen an official announcement but I have also heard and had confirmed from within the Athletic Department of the news.
      I haven't sen an official announcement by my source is an employee of the university who received an official announcement.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I received an email from SDSU confirming the move on Tuesday. Also spoke to Mike Burgers who confirmed it.
        "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Congratultions to both Keith and Mike. They have both done a great deal for SDSU and are fantastic representatives of the school. I know them quite well and are both very classy gentleman.

Go Jacks!

SUPERBUNNY
          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

Kudos to both Keith and Mike. Good move for SDSU...

Comment

Working...
            X