Frost Arena Stairs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frost Arena Stairs

The long awaited replacement of the southern stairs leading down from the upper level of Frost Arena has begun!

Go State!

Re: Frost Arena Stairs

Originally posted by 89rabbit View Post
    The long awaited replacement of the southern stairs leading down from the upper level of Frost Arena has begun!

Go State!
    About time!

Now we can start talking about making an upper-level bowl and creating even more of a "pit" atmosphere in Frost than there is already!
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Glad to hear that the long waited repairs are in progress. Seems like everyone who has not visited the campus in some time manages somehow to notice the stairs.

Comment

Took this tonight with my phone. Sorry it isn't better, could have been a little closer when I took the picture. They just about have the old stairs torn out. This shot is from the southeast corner of the building, the stairs on the southwest corner are also nearly cleared away.

Comment

I drove my mom through campus last night because a lot has changed since she last went through there. I looked really odd with the stairs missing from the HPER but I look forward to the stairs getting fixed.
          Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

This has been a long overdue project IMHO and can't wait to see it completed.

Comment

I don't suppose the new stairs will be in a weatherproof enclosure of some kind . . . that would make the most sense to me, but then, it would cost more, too . . .
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Originally posted by filbert View Post
                I don't suppose the new stairs will be in a weatherproof enclosure of some kind . . . that would make the most sense to me, but then, it would cost more, too . . .
                Yes, I'm told they will have an enclosure.
                Holy nutmeg!

Comment

Sounds like students will be able to enter from the upper level on Thursday night!

Comment

Working...
                  X