Volunteer Opportunities

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Volunteer Opportunities

I'm interested in volunteering some of my time to SDSU. I live in Sioux Falls and have a full time job. What are some opportunities available to me?

Re: Volunteer Opportunities

Shoveling out the horse stalls for the equestrian team. Just a thought.
    I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Thank you for your fortune cookie wisdom.

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post

Comment

In the past and I think currently, the Athletic Department uses volunteers to recruit Jackrabbit club members and in season ticket purchases. I think the department gives priority points for each new or renewing member recruited. Check with the department for details.

Comment

In the past and I think currently, the Athletic Department uses volunteers to recruit Jackrabbit club members and in season ticket purchases. I think the department gives priority points for each new or renewing member recruited. Check with the department for details. In addition, it is my understanding that the Foundation will be using volunteers to assist the $446 million capital campaign. The Foundation would have the details but they may not be quite ready for that part yet.

I am sure 89Rabbit can give you lots of ideas.

Comment

Originally posted by SFJACK View Post
            Thank you for your fortune cookie wisdom.
            You're welcome.

Rabbit74 is correct that the Athletic Department in the past has used volunteers to assist with fund raising. Not sure if that's still the case since I had left campus. You could check with Keith Mahlum or Mike Burgers to be sure, or maybe Jacks#1Fan can shed some light on that as well.
            I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Originally posted by CatchEmAll View Post
              I dont mean to be disrespectful to SFJACK's question, but I believe Catchem has given me the best laugh I have had in a month.

Seriously, though since the marketing plans seems to have as a major goal of building fan support and fund raising in Sioux Falls, I would contact the main man, Fred Oien. I sure he will put you in touch with someone in the department that could use your volunteer help. I would think they would be looking for volunteers. If not right now, then some time soon.

Comment

Another option is to volunteer for the Sioux Falls segment of the Stan Marshall committee. I know they've formed a Sioux Falls group to help with the Stan Marshall. Contacting Micah Grenz would be your best bet for something like this.

Comment

No disrespect taken...I had a good laugh as well.

Originally posted by Nidaros View Post
                  I dont mean to be disrespectful to SFJACK's question, but I believe Catchem has given me the best laugh I have had in a month.

Seriously, though since the marketing plans seems to have as a major goal of building fan support and fund raising in Sioux Falls, I would contact the main man, Fred Oien. I sure he will put you in touch with someone in the department that could use your volunteer help. I would think they would be looking for volunteers. If not right now, then some time soon.

Comment

SFJACK:
                    I do admire you for brouching the question about volunteer opportunities as volunteers are indeed needed especially in SF. I dont want to post second information, but I do have reason to believe the SM group in SF needs help.

BTJack's suggestion is the best of all. Contacting Micah might be the short cut to making contact.

Comment

Working...
                    X