Yankton Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yankton Event

Last minute call to all Jackrabbits in the Yankton area. The Alumni association and athletic dept will be representing at Hillcrest Country Club in Yankton tomorrow starting at 5:30. Stop down, have a beverage and some appetizers and listen to Matt, Fred, Keith, Coach Stig and Coach DeHaven. I'll be there with several others from the board.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Yankton Event

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    Last minute call to all Jackrabbits in the Yankton area. The Alumni association and athletic dept will be representing at Hillcrest Country Club in Yankton tomorrow starting at 5:30. Stop down, have a beverage and some appetizers and listen to Matt, Fred, Keith, Coach Stig and Coach DeHaven. I'll be there with several others from the board.
    BTW, this event is being sponsored by the Yankton Jackrabbit Club (our cash!!!) with assistance from the Alumni Association. Along with the names mentioned above, President Chicoine and his wife will be in attendance. We have nearly 100 reservations. If you are in the area, feel free to stop in and say hi. JackMD will buy you a beer if you say you are a member of the forum (he doesn't know this yet!). Going to have some nice door prizes and good appetizers, cash bar. This is our first large social since we formed last summer so we are more than pleased with the response. Thanks to SDSU for bringing down the coaches and administration to our inaugural event.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Life View Post
      BTW, this event is being sponsored by the Yankton Jackrabbit Club (our cash!!!) with assistance from the Alumni Association. Along with the names mentioned above, President Chicoine and his wife will be in attendance. We have nearly 100 reservations. If you are in the area, feel free to stop in and say hi. JackMD will buy you a beer if you say you are a member of the forum (he doesn't know this yet!). Going to have some nice door prizes and good appetizers, cash bar. This is our first large social since we formed last summer so we are more than pleased with the response. Thanks to SDSU for bringing down the coaches and administration to our inaugural event.
      I will buy you the beverage of your choice at this event and all Jackrabbit fans are always welcome at the Yankton Jackrabbit Club tailgate site. Just show up, we always have extra food and beverages. No Jackrabbit fan will ever be turned away!!
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Had a great time last night. Even had the Mount Marty president there as well one of the SF Staters. 85 people attended. SDSU was well represented by Dr. Oien, Keith Mallum, Matt Fuks and the star of the night, Coach Stig. Stig never ceases to amaze me with his insight of taking boys and making them into good men. Had some of our local SDSU athletes and future athletes there to hear these men talk. Thanks to SDSU Alumni Assoc for their assistance in this event. It was a great success...

Comment

The event was great. We'll be hosting our annual golf even at Hillcrest on June 4th. Always very popular and will be even more so this year. Currently looking for ideas for another event a little later in the Summer preceding fall football.

Let me issue another challenge to the communities in the area that are similar to Yankton. Get out and get active about SDSU and Jackrabbit athletics. We started with a tailgate site and less than 10 families. Our membership is now in the hundreds. If you want some ideas just PM 4Life or me.

Comment

Working...
          X