National Letter of Intent Early Signing Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• National Letter of Intent Early Signing Day

The early period National Letter of Intent Signing Day is two weeks from tomorrow (Nov. 14) for M/W basketball and some of the other sports. Does anyone have a good handle on verbals that should be come signees that day and/or the number of scholarships available in the various sports?

Re: National Letter of Intent Early Signing Day

Originally posted by Rabbit74 View Post
    The early period National Letter of Intent Signing Day is two weeks from tomorrow (Nov. 14) for M/W basketball and some of the other sports. Does anyone have a good handle on verbals that should be come signees that day and/or the number of scholarships available in the various sports?

Well I know who the women's BB recruits are and that is about it.

Caila Westergaard, 6-3 Center, Charles City, Iowa
    Jennifer Sunnaberg, 6-1 PF, Osseo, Minnesota
    Vanessa Johnson, 5-11 F, West Central, South Dakota

Jill Young will take the last scholarship. This should be 15 scholarships and that is all we can have.

Go State!!!
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Re: National Letter of Intent Early Signing Day

James Rader 6'7" g/f from D'Evlyn Colorado has verballed (would assume will sign)
      The other 4 year scholarship I think (my opinion) will be held till spring because they want a big man and there are a lot of big men who are getting looked at by big schools right now that will fall through... just my opinion though.

Comment

Working...
      X