Attn. Sioux Falls Area Alums

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Attn. Sioux Falls Area Alums

Don't forget about the alumni mixer on Monday, October 29 from 5-7 at McNallys Pub. Free appetizers!

http://www.statealum.com/s/357/index...=13&calcid=685

Re: Attn. Sioux Falls Area Alums

And don't forget to thank the sponsors:

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Just a note to any alums in Sioux Falls on Monday, stop in at McNally's and enjoy the fun of your fellow Jackrabbits. From the posts on the board over the weekend, it sounds like many from outside the area have to make trips to Sioux Falls for a variety of reasons. If you are here, you are welcome.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

1st row, where is McNally's? I may try to run by on my way home from work.
        "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
        -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by eqguy View Post
          1st row, where is McNally's? I may try to run by on my way home from work.
          The address is 6211 S Old Village Pl. Phone is 271-7170

I did a mapquest and it didn't show it accurately. Best directions are to head south on Western Ave until you get to 69th St. (I believe it still is a 4-way stop, but may have added a light). Continue south on Western and as you start going up the hill, you will see a retail area on the east side of Western Ave. Turn left into the parking lot and you should have no problems finding the place.

Comment

Working...
          X