New Hitch Plugs - Black Steel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Hitch Plugs - Black Steel

SDSU Manufacturing Engineering Students are selling SDSU Trailer Hitch Covers for $20.00.

The students made them for a class project and now they need to sell them to recoup the costs.

They are black steel and the vinyl decal was made @ Outlaw Graphics of Brookings, SD.

These are awesome, I ordered 5 today. Great gifts I think.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: New Hitch Plugs - Black Steel

Originally posted by jackmd View Post
    SDSU Manufacturing Engineering Students are selling SDSU Trailer Hitch Covers for $20.00.

The students made them for a class project and now they need to sell them to recoup the costs.

They are black steel and the vinyl decal was made @ Outlaw Graphics of Brookings, SD.

These are awesome, I ordered 5 today. Great gifts I think.
    Where do you order them at?

Comment

Originally posted by Jack4Life View Post
      Where do you order them at?
      My sister-in-law sent me the information so I ordered some through her. I'll try to get contact info.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

I need one.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

If you are interested in a hitch plug please PM me and I will give you a contact. $20 apiece is a pretty good price IMHO.

Comment

I actually saw a "Hawkeye Tailgater" steel hitch plug the other day here in SF and on the bottom of the plug there was a bottle opener welded to it. I thought it was quite ingenious...for a Hawkeye fan anyways.

Go Jacks!!
            SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80 View Post
              I actually saw a "Hawkeye Tailgater" steel hitch plug the other day here in SF and on the bottom of the plug there was a bottle opener welded to it. I thought it was quite ingenious...for a Hawkeye fan anyways.

Go Jacks!!

I've had a couple of the plastic plugs from the alumni association. I like them but I tend to break them. I've ordered 5 of the steel plugs. I'll keep a couple and give several as gifts. I think its a nice addition to my truck along with the SDSU license plates and SDSUFans bumper sticker. I just need the window detailer in town to make me an SDSU sticker decal for my back window. I suppose outlaw graphics could do that, too.

Comment

Where can you pick these up or order them? Look like nice Christmas Gifts to me!

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII View Post
                  Where can you pick these up or order them? Look like nice Christmas Gifts to me!
                  Tried to send you a PM but it said your mail box is full. Make space and let me know. I will get you the contact infor. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                  X