Sioux Empire Staters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sioux Empire Staters

I noticed that Stig is scheduled to be the speaker this Thursday at the Staters luncheon at Skelly's. I haven't been able to attend one of these yet, but I thought I might try it this week. Anyone got any advice (i.e. parking, time to show up, seating etc)?
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Re: Sioux Empire Staters

So, I take it from some of the posts in the football thread, the staters meet on Tuesday. That would be an important thing to know. I guess I'll try next month.

To those that attend, PM me. I would like to begin going to these if work schedules will allow.
    "The purpose of life is not to be happy - but to matter, to be productive, to be useful, to have it make some difference that you have lived at all."
    -Leo Rosten

Comment

Originally posted by eqguy View Post
      So, I take it from some of the posts in the football thread, the staters meet on Tuesday. That would be an important thing to know. I guess I'll try next month.

To those that attend, PM me. I would like to begin going to these if work schedules will allow.
      Get registered @ www.statealum.com I get an email about 7 - 10 days before the the staters meet up. Its a great service.

Comment

Thanks for the link!
        -Leo Rosten

Comment

SE Staters meet the third Tuesday of each month throughout the school year. Occasionally the meeting is not held or moved to a different date, but you can pretty much book it in. Lunch is $10.00 (just voted to move it up from $8 because that wasn't covering the cost) and it is at Skelly's. There were 49 in attendance this month, and will probably go up as we get back in the swing.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Working...
          X