New Sign on I-29

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Sign on I-29

My wife says there is a new sign on I-29 northbound just as you enter SD from Iowa. She didn't stop to take a photo but told me is says something like "Watch for Jackrabbits" with several SDSU symbols on the billboard.

Has anyone else seen signs like these along the roads? I think its a great idea.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: New Sign on I-29

There is also one as you enter South Dakota from Minnesota on I 90. I don't have the exact language either but it is something like Welcome to South Dakota, watch for Jackrabbits and is clearly an SDSU sign.

Comment

I saw the one in North Soo yesterday. It looks great!

Comment

Can anyone get a pic and post it on the message board?

Comment

I like it and yes, someone needs to get out and take a really good picture if they have a chance!!!!

Comment

There is also one along I-90 just before entering Rapid City from the west.
            Finding is never about seeking. It is about opening yourself to what is already there. - Henry Meloux

Comment

The sign is very cool!

Go State!

Comment

There was one in SF on Louise, a bit different text but same yellow-and-blue color pattern. (I think they ripped off the old square SDSUFans.com logo, personally.) You can see it going northbound right by Empire East.
                "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Go State!

Comment

Working...
                  X