A little help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A little help

So anyone willing to donate about 500,000 to the construction management program. I've come up with the idea of getting the 175 CM students dell laptops that run about 2100 dollars a piece. And then get companies to help sponsor us and get the software we would use in the real world of construction management. I'm gonna put together a proposal for our head of the department and see what he thinks of it. Nurses need laptops so why don't engineers join the trend of laptops on the job site

Re: A little help

A lot better proposal then giving a bunch of laptops to children in SD. Heck, I don't even have a laptop as an Engineer at work or home. Why should we give one to every single child in SD before we even pay our teachers what they are worth?

I've always thought the Engineering dept as a hole was behind on technology. Sorry, but I don't have 500K at this point. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks99
      I've always thought the Engineering dept as a hole was behind on technology.  Sorry, but I don't have 500K at this point. :P
      Don't you mean "whole"? No wonder the departments behind! Just kidding. Us science kids have to stick it to you engineers once in awhile.
      We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Actually Engineering is a Science! It's the liberal arts side that I have problems with. :-[

Comment

i don't remember what programs on campus make their students get a laptop i think it is nursing and some others but i'm not quite sure of which ones.

Comment

Working...
          X