SDSU Golf Events

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SDSU Golf Events

Do these golf events get a good turnout. I noticed that UNI has them, and was going to suggest it here, but I see they already do some of these.

Any word on the dates and locations of these events. I would love to go to one.

Thanks

Re: SDSU Golf Events

Originally posted by gojacksgo
    Do these golf events get a good turnout.  I noticed that UNI has them, and was going to suggest it here, but I see they already do some of these.  

Any word on the dates and locations of these events.  I would love to go to one.

Thanks

On gojacks.com click on special events and it takes you to a listing of golf outings.

Comment

i wanna go golfing and meet some alumni

Comment

I'll add another good resource to catch the alumni golf event schedule (and other Alumni Association events):

www.statealum.com (check the calendar in the bottom right corner... click on the words "more events" for more information)

That page is updated frequently.

Comment

Does anyone know if there will be an alumni golf outing out here in the Black Hills this year? I thought there was one scheduled for Wednesday June 21 but it's no longer on the schedule.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm
            Does anyone know if there will be an alumni golf outing out here in the Black Hills this year?  I thought there was one scheduled for Wednesday June 21 but it's no longer on the schedule.
            Here is a link to the schedule for the Alumni outings on www.gojacks.com:

http://www3.sdstate.edu/Athletics/Sp...ents/Index.cfm

It looks like July 21 in the Spearfish area.

SUPERBUNNY
            MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

I would love to go to the Spearfish outing, Spearfish CC is one of the nicest, most scenic courses I have ever played!!! Anyone who hasnt played it should definetly plan on attending.

Comment

More on Spearfish...

Friday, July 21
                Spearfish Canyon Country Club
                Shotgun start at 1pm
                This is a fun event and if you golf like I do (not very well), no worries. This, as all of our alumni golf events, is more about enjoying a day with fellow Jackrabbits than it is about winning at golf.

And... if you don't golf or don't have time or for a full afternoon... you can join us for DINNER ONLY!

Dinner is at the First gold Hotel in Deadwood. Social hour at 6pm and dinner at 7:30pm.

If you would like more information or a registration form, send me an email or give me a call:

Jim

888-735-2257
                jim.speirs@statealum.com

Like others have said, this is a great event.

Comment

I won't be able to make the July 21st event. I'll be back in Brookings for a wedding....maybe next year.

Comment

Working...
                  X