President Miller coming to Kansas City - Aug. 26th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• President Miller coming to Kansas City - Aug. 26th

Hey for all you KC area alums, I stopped by the Alumni Association on Monday (after my son and I climbed the Campanile) and they told me that President Miller will be down in Kansas City to speak at an Alumni gatherning dinner on Aug. 26th (Saturday).  This will be a super opportunity to hear from one of the Great Presidents of our Aluma Mater.  They said more details are coming, so mark this date down as these events are always fun.

http://www3.sdstate.edu/AlumniFounda...mp;PassID=6848

Go State!  

Re: President Miller coming to Kansas City - Aug.

Oh, sure, she has to pick a weekend I'm going to be out of town! *sigh*
    "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

89Rabbit,

Thanks for the "plug." The Alumni Association will be in KC with President Miller on Saturday, August 26. The event will be at Jack Stack, Union Station. The time is still TBD, but likely in the early evening.

I hear the food is great at Jack STack and of course the company will be too! Should be a good time.

Watch for more information on www.statealum.com.

Comment

Hey statealum,

Any more info on this event?

Go State!  

Comment

The details are up, I just called the Alumni Assc. to RSVP that I and Mrs. 89rabbit will be in attendance.  I hope to see some of you at Jack Stack (The food is great, love the burnt ends)!

http://www3.sdstate.edu/AlumniFounda...mp;PassID=6848

Go State!  

Comment

I am looking forward to tonight's event, hope to see some of you there!

Go State!  

Comment

How did it go, 89? Any interesting little tidbits for the board?
              "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

It was a very fun event. I really enjoyed the time I spent with President Miller and her husband. Met a lot of SDSU alums that I had not met before. Presdient Miller talked about how one of her goals has been to get SDSU the recognition that it deserves and how moving to D-I has help this process. About the only thing new that I heard was that SDSU's next President will be revealed at the Oct. Board of Regents meeting. Again it was super fun seeing President Miller, V.J., and the rest, wish you could have been there.

Go State!

Comment

Working...
                X