Sutton Bay Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sutton Bay Event

I've heard rumblings about a Sutton Bay event with our athletic department.... Does anyone know anything about this?

Re: Sutton Bay Event

I know that for the past 2 or 3 years some of the coaches and admin have been guests of Matt Sutton and have golfed the course.

Comment

It would be cool if that is something in the works. If you are a passionate golfer and get the opportunity to play Sutton Bay, take advantage of it!

The place is absolutely spectacular! The views, the golf course, the clubhouse, and the firepit overlooking Sutton Bay behind the clubhouse all make for as good of a golf experience as I've ever had!

SUPERBUNNY
      MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

I saw in the recent Jacks Flash there was an article on the possibility of playing at Sutton Bay with AJ, Nagy, Pete Retzlaff and Sid Bostic. Not a bad little gig after a day of football at Coughlin Alumni Stadium! Walk some of those beef sandwiches off....

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper
          I saw in the recent Jacks Flash there was an article on the possibility of playing at Sutton Bay with AJ, Nagy, Pete Retzlaff and Sid Bostic.  Not a bad little gig after a day of football at Coughlin Alumni Stadium!  Walk some of those beef sandwiches off....

Thumper,

A good walk it would be!  For those that haven't played out there, the first tee is about a 10-15 minute cart ride from the clubhouse!  I would think that walking this joint might even make Coach DeHaven tired!  That said, it is one of the truly best and most unique golf experiences anywhere in the U. S. if not beyond!

Check out the pictures at the link below.  Every hole could be in a painting!

http://www.suttonbay.com/gallery.asp

I'm hoping I can make the trip!

SUPERBUNNY
          MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM, BIZUN!!!

Comment

http://www3.sdstate.edu/Athletics/Ne...cfm?Id=46,5311

Sutton Bay event planned for Oct. 8-9

South Dakota State fans and friends can help provide scholarship support to Jackrabbit student-athletes by experiencing championship golf and superior hunting with SDSU coaches and former greats at one of the most memorable private clubs anywhere in the world.

The golf and hunting event is scheduled for Oct. 8-9 at Sutton Bay Resort near Agar. Among the attendees are men’s basketball coach Scott Nagy, women’s basketball coach Aaron Johnston, Jackrabbit football great Pete Retzlaff and basketball great Sid Bostic.

For more information, contact Julie Ackerwold Smith at (605) 688-6746, or via e-mail at Jule.Ackerwold@sdstate.edu.

Go State!  

Comment

I sooo badly want to make it for this event. I just don't see how it can happen. Planning to be in Brookings for the game Saturday and I can't be out of town all weekend. I hope a similar opportunity comes about in the near future.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
              X