Jackrabbit/ Ace Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackrabbit/ Ace Club

I got my renewal letter for the Jackrabbit/ ACE Club.  I hope everybody joins this year.  This year all new members that join for $100 or more will receive a 3'x5' Jacks Flag.  It's blue and has the stretch SD logo on it.  Current Jackrabbit/ ACE Club members only need to increase their donation by $35.00 to receive the flag.  

The flag will be a nice addition to your home/ yard, business/ office, dorm and tailgate areas.  

The Flag would make a nice addition flying inside CAS or Frost.  

This flag is also willing to travel and fly proudly at any and all away games.

(I believe I have seen this flag before, but it not sold in the bookstore.  Is this style flag currently sold anywhere or was it previously offered as a gift from the Jackrabbit/ ACE Club?  Anyone know?)

The brochure and information on GoJacks.com has yet to be updated.  It should be soon.  JACKRABBIT NATION has proven its fan support with record crowds this week.  Let do the same with record numbers of memberships to the Jackrabbit/ ACE Club this year.

Also, make sure to utilizes all matching gift possibilities this year for those of us fortunate to work for a company (Daktronics for me) willing to provide this kind of support.
    We...ARE...STATE!
    SOUTH...DAKOTA...STATE!!

Re: Jackrabbit/ Ace Club

I have the flag, bought it at Scheels in Sioux Falls about 18 months ago. I recommend considering the annual pledge option. Only caveat is increasing it could lead to a substantial check being cut to the Jackrabbit club in the future. The gift is sort of like just buying the flag yourself because of the tax implications but it is a nice gesture. Mine flies on the top of my kid's rainbow play system in the backyard (my backyard not "the backyard&quot.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I got mine about the same time MD did at scheels. Flies proudly during all Jackrabbit games outside my home. It's flying right now and has been daily since we started the WNIT march. It's starting to get a little tatered so I could use a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by RLIV
        I got mine about the same time MD did at scheels.  Flies proudly during all Jackrabbit games outside my home.  It's flying right now and has been daily since we started the WNIT march.  It's starting to get a little tatered so I could use a new one.
        Agreed, not the sturdiest flag. Looking forward to replacing it with the new one.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I too, fly the Strech SD flag from Scheels.  I got it from my wife for my wedding present along with the Go Jacks mailbox from Outlaw Graphics in B-Town(she got diamonds :P)...a two-time BA/MBA USD grad, she has become a proud SDSU athletics supporter...her quote "we didn't even know what tailgating was in Vermillion"!! ;D  

I have a couple of U grads living across the street and they just love it every weekend in the fall when the Blue and Yellow flys!! ;D
          Besides the Plasma TV, it is by far my most treasured possession.  I look forward to getting another one with my next ACE Club Donation!!

P.S. to any Yote fans cruising this thread.   You might ask, where does the $$$ of a two-time U grad and a SCSU grad go to when it comes to donating to an athletic program????  The U and SCSU will never see a dime!!!  

Go Jacks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!
          SDSU...Passionate, Relentless, Champions.

Comment

Originally posted by propar80
            "we didn't even know what tailgating was in Vermillion"!! ;D  
            Tailgating in Vermillion is when they park one mobile trailer right behind another mobile trailer. ;D ;D ;D

Go State!!! 8-) 8-) 8-)
            (\__/)
            (='.'=)
            (")_(") Feed the Rabbit!!

Comment

Working...
            X