Stan Marshall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stan Marshall

Can anyone elaborate on this? Sounds like a great event. What kind of items are there and can you donate things to help out the cause? Thanks in advance....

Re: Stan Marshall

Originally posted by Thumper
    Can anyone elaborate on this?  Sounds like a great event.  What kind of items are there and can you donate things to help out the cause?  Thanks in advance....

TITLE SPONSOR

AUCTION SPONSOR

GOLF SPONSOR

2007 STAN MARSHALL WEEKEND

Make plans now to attend the 27th Annual Stan Marshall Auction and Golf Classic June 1-2, 2007, in Brookings.

The weekend begins Friday, June 1, with the Stan Marshall Scholarship Auction at Swiftel Center. A social and silent auction begin at 5:30 p.m., followed by the live auction at 8 p.m. Entertainment by Deuces Wild dueling pianos will conclude the evening's festivities.

On Saturday, June 2, the scene shifts to Brookings Country Club for the Stan Marshall Golf Classic. Golfing begins with a shotgun start at 10:30 a.m., followed by a barbecue.

For a registration form click on the link below.

2007 Stan Marshall Registration Form
    pdf (362k)

Auction Prices

Auction Ticket Prices
    $35 per ticket
    $350 for table of 10

To reserve your tickets, contact the SDSU Ticket office at 1-866-GO-JACKS or complete the registration form.

Donate to the Auction

Auction donations may be items, services, or cash.
    Cash donors will be recognized by category in the Auction program and throughout the evening on the Daktronics board.

LEVELS
    • Century $100
    • 2nd Century $200
    • Yellow $375
    • Blue $500
    • Yellow & Blue $1000
    • Full Member $5000
    • Director’s Club $10,000

To make a donation, contact Mike Burgers at (605) 697-7475 or mike.burgers@sdsufoundation.org

All of the proceeds from the event go towards scholarships for student-athletes at SDSU.

Comment

Originally posted by Thumper
      Can anyone elaborate on this?  Sounds like a great event.  What kind of items are there and can you donate things to help out the cause?  Thanks in advance....
      Here is a link that should help:

http://www3.sdstate.edu/Athletics/St...tion/Index.cfm

I have bought lots of cool stuff and have contributed items to the auction.  The event itself is a ton of fun, I highly recomend it.  If you have any questions contact Mike Burgers at (605) 697-7475 or mike.burgers@sdsufoundation.org,  he is a good guy and I am sure he could help.  

Go State!  

P.S. Check back as we get closer to the date the web site usually gets updated with more info (what will be at the auction etc.)

Comment

I saw some of the items on the website. Thanks for the help! Looks exciting.

Comment

The Register had a good article in today's paper about the Stan Marshall event.

I will be at the Swiftel Center tomorrow night and hope to see other board members there as well.

Maybe the wife will be too distracted to know that I am spending money.

GO BIG. GO BLUE. GO JACKS.

Comment

See you in Brookings!

Go State!

Comment

My wife and I will be there.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by 1stRowFANatic
                My wife and I will be there.
                I think my wife and I might make it to the auction. I think I can sneak away from the clinic/hospital and grandma and grandpa can watch the kids. Spoke with Steve at The Foundation and he said tickets would be available at the door. Hope to see some of you there.
                We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

I just got back from the auction and they raised $95,000 this year!!!

Now we need sombody to hit another hole-in-one tomorrow . . . today . . . what ever it is.

GO BIG. GO BLUE. GO JACKS.

Comment

Can anyone recap the weekend festivities?

Comment

Working...
                    X