BSC commish Fullerton on Craig and Mike

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: BSC commish Fullerton on Craig and Mike

Good show. The info was pretty much what was on WDAY when Fullerton was on Prime Time Sports, but that was expected. Both schools are looking for the same answers from Fullerton.

I was able to connect no problem at about 4:05 PM. :-/

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit
      Mike,

Did Mr. Fullerton have anything interesting to say?
      Beats me...I wasn't really listening....

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_H

LOL! ;D

Comment

As best as I can tell this was not meant to be a joke. They say THC greatly affects your attention span.

I was not able to listen but from what I gather no great revelations were announced. We can wait.
          We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd

As best as I can tell this was not meant to be a joke.  They say THC greatly affects your attention span.

I was not able to listen but from what I gather no great revelations were announced.  We can wait.
            Boy, you are right about TH......I'm sorry....what were we talking about?

Comment

Being serious for a moment, the information that I found interesting was the talk about the possibility of some 1A's dropping down. I knew about some of the possibilities, but he got pretty specific concerning mandates. I also thought it was interesting that he said that having the 13 core sports in place at a new member school was not hard and fast if they were minor sports that could be added in a short time. Otherwise, he has the speech pretty well down. The process will start with a letter, then the interested schools will fill out a form. Doesn't that just sound like college in general? A heck of a lot of paperwork! After the form is reviewed, the council will decide which schools deserve further inspection. Those schools will be invited to make their presentation, and if that goes well, on campus visits will be held during February and March. I'll let some of the other folks that heard it fill in any points they thought stood out.

Comment

Originally posted by 89rabbit
                Ok, I tried but I could never connect with KWSN.  Would someone please give me the highlights.  
                I recorded the program. Transcribed the entire exchange then lost it all when I tried to post it. Too long!
                By that time I was too frustrated to do it all over again.

It looks like the boys on the Bison Board pretty much covered most of it.

I still have the tape just in case a dispute surfaces.

By the way, how long can a post be?

Comment

I too have had post that where to long. SDSUFAN also has done multi-page posts for that very same reason. I am not sure how long is too long other then to tell you that my most recent example of a post that I needed to shorten up was page 8 of D-I Conf. hunt. The one that has Kent's breakdown of each school. After messing with it and dropping a line or two I got it to post. So the answear is about "that" long. Sorry I don't have a better answear. :-/

Go State!

Comment

I counted the lines on your post. There were 108 lines including spaces. 100 lines of text might be the magic number!

Comment

89rabbitt: I blame USD grads and NCC supporters.
                      Mike,

You will be glad to know that after a couple of hours with my friends at the help desk I am able once again to listen to your show. Could you call Commissioner Fullerton and get him back on the show? By the way the computer experts did determine that it was a virus that they tracked to a consortium of UNO, USD and UND fans.

Go State! ;D

Comment

Working...
                      X