Marketing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marketing

What the hell is it about this Saturday and weddings? I am invited to 2 weddings, only one of which I can attend, neither in Brookings.

I still plan to make it to the game and to the backyard for at least 1 beverage. I expect the Jacks to dominate and the game to be in hand relatively early in the second half so I can return for the wedding dance in Badger, SD. If you haven't been to Bagder you may want to check out the VFW Saturday night after the game. Its only a short 25 mile drive from Brookings.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Actually the wedding that Rabbit and Verm is refering to is mine, so i unfortunately won't be able to attend the game on Saturday. If they only would of had the schedule out sooner i could have convinced my fiancee of another date . I tried to talk her into the backyard as a perfect spot for the wedding reception but she wouldn't go for that either. However, i can guarantee that someone will have WNAX in tact at the reception. I'm guessing it will be a blow out anyway, like rabbitinverm said, he is getting married next september during the cal poly game, at least mine isn't scheduled for a conference game, come on ;D

There will be cold ones flowing and dancing shoes a movin at the Staurolite Inn on saturday evening.
      Go State!!!!!!!!

"I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Comment

Congratulations on your upcoming nuptuals! I am trusting that you are marrying way over your head! My wife and I just celebrated our 25th anniversary. My key to keeping my wife happy? I have only seen her about 3 and a half of those years. I figure, just because she made one bad decision in her life, there is no reason to remind her of that bad decision on a daily basis! God bless, and here is a toast to years of happiness, and a host of Junior Jacks!

Comment

Working...
        X