KWSN and Mike_H hosting coaches show

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: KWSN and Mike_H hosting coaches show

jackrabbit1979: I have some thoughts on that but moved my thoughts to the smack thread since "jack" wanted to talk about the dome.

Comment

Heard that USD's football coach was on the show today. Did Craig & Mike ask him his opinion on the proposal to lower the football scholarship level in DII from 36 to 24?

Comment

His opinion mean a lot to you, does it?

Comment

He knows a lot more about the proposal than me or you. Maybe there is no chance of it being passed or maybe the proposal was thrown out at 24 to try and get the bigger DII football schools to agree to 30. I do not know. I guess the question was not asked.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_H
            His opinion mean a lot to you, does it?
            About as much as yours! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

So much for Ed Meirkort, I got a bigger problem. I can not connect to KWSN and listen to the show today or yesterday. I even downloaded Version 10 for Windows 2000 xp and that did not help. I even did a system restore prior to the installation of Version 10 of window Meda player and I still get the same error message with Version 9.

Either the KWSN server is down or I got a messed up windows media player.

I dont have a HELP Desk like 89 rabbit, so sure would like to hear from others including KWSN if there is a problem with their server. HELP ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Comment

I'm in the same boat so I think it is a problem at KWSN.      I have noticed that Mike had only posted a handful of times since we beat Boston College in Volleyball and nothing since the Huge football win over Southern University .  .  .  now KWSN isn't streaming .  .  . coincidence?  :-/  Just kidding Mike, please have your tech guys fix the problem before the Jackrabbit report.

Go State!  

Comment

Thanks 89 rabbit. I even tried connecting with WNAX live and I did not get this message but did get empty static sound that you get prior to Steve Emming coming on the air. My Windows media player works with other stations so agreed its KWSN, apparently, but who knows.

Yes its noticable that Mike has not been a big contributor since the wins over BC and SU. I wonder why.

Comment

Two words: VA CATION!!! Huge win Saturday! I almost drove off a mountain pass when I heard it. The only bad thing was the gal that was giving the scores was not real competent, so I was not sure if it was right or not. The Sunday morning RC Journal confirmed it for me.

Thanks for the tech info. I will let our guys know.

Comment

Working...
                    X