Newest Jackrabbit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest Jackrabbit

I see in the paper today that Cory Wulf (former SDSU FB player) and his wife Carin had a baby girl this morning. She has a sister at home, I believe. Congrats to Cory and his lovely wife.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Re: Newest Jackrabbit

He's from my hometown. His brother Clayton also plays on the football team this year. He will be a sophomore next year. Congratulations.

Comment

His sister also played basketball for the Jacks.
      "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Talk about a family with some athletic prowess.

From what I am hearing from some of his senior staff here in Rochester, Cory isn't too bad a physician, either. I thought all you FB were knuckleheads. What happened to that stereotype?
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Wulf's the exception to the knucklehead rule.
          "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Working...
          X