Mike_H

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike_H

Is your 5 oclock shows taped or something? I just noticed you posted, while your show is on. Either you're good at multitasking or the show is taped. I guess I never really thought about it.

Re: Mike_H

I'm going to jump in before this becomes a bash Mike_H thread and just say that I enjoy the show, taped or live.

Comment

I have nothing against Mike either.  I was just wondering.  I wouldn't listen to the show whenever I could if I didn't like the show or the guys.   I was just curious, and my intention is not to make this a thread to bash Mike_H either.

Comment

Originally posted by gojacksgo
        I have nothing against Mike either.  I was just wondering.  I wouldn't listen to the show whenever I could if I didn't like the show or the guys.   I was just curious, and my intention is not to make this a thread to bash Mike_H either.
        That is a refreshing change! Thanks for the kind words. Yes, the Jack show is taped. Having the coaches available at that time each week is just not workable. I have certain times set up when I can usually catch them in their office. Today I was able to catch AJ at the airport in Chicago during a layover.

Comment

I've always enjoyed the Jackrabbit report. It's nice to hear some SDSU voices talk about the Jacks while sitting in my office at work. Can't comment on anything beyond since I've never had the chance to listen to the rest of the show.
          "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Working...
          X