The recent State Magazine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The recent State Magazine

I understand some changes particularily in the quality of paper and photos was made with the new addition. I recently got my hands on the UND alumni magazine, and ours tops theirs by a mile. There are some interesting stories, such as one on Neal Bainbridge, a story about 3 generations who have participated in the Pride. Of Jerry Lohr and his wine and other stories too.
    I thought it was a good issue, and since VJ became the alumni director the alumni paper has improved greatly. I understand the cost is substantially more than the drab tabaloid issue that was published prior to the State Magazine. What to you other alumns think?

Re: The recent State Magazine

I agree on both points, VJ is doing a GREAT JOB, and State Magazine is fantastic (haven't gotten my most recent copy yet). 8)

Go State! ;D

Comment

I enjoy reading it and think it looks great. VJ has done an excellent job as alumni director as well as helping out with other projects in the community.

Comment

The STATE magazine is great! the quality of work in that publication is very impressive, I always look forward to receiving it.

Comment

The STATE magazine is great especially with the most recent cover photo of the SDSU student tutoring the usd student.

Seriously it looks great and is a great read. I believe the SDSU's University Relations is doing most of the work with the STATE magazine. Keep up the good work.
          We...ARE...STATE!
          SOUTH...DAKOTA...STATE!!

Comment

Great publication...but, be careful about heaping up the praise on VJ: he's watching this Message Board all the time and I don't want it going to his head (great job, VJ).

Comment

Working...
            X