Kansas - Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kansas - Baseball

The University of Kansas has moved the Sunday game to Friday to create a double header (bummer for me I was going to take my Son to the Sunday game )

http://kuathletics.collegesports.com...021405aaa.html

Kansas Baseball Announces Game Time Changes for SDSU Series

Feb. 14, 2005

LAWRENCE, Kan. - The University of Kansas baseball team announced Monday the game times for its upcoming series with South Dakota State will be changed due to a forecast of inclement weather in the Lawrence area over the weekend.

The match-up is slated for four games at KU's Hoglund Ballpark with the series opener on Wednesday at 3 p.m. The series continues on Thursday with a 3 p.m. first pitch, and concludes on Friday with a doubleheader beginning at 2 p.m.

Go Jackrabbits, beat the Jayhawks! ;D

Re: Kansas - Baseball

Highlights of Kansas' last game.

http://kuathletics.collegesports.com...021305aaa.html

KU Baseball Rallies but Falls Short Against No. 6 Stanford

Junior shortstop Ritchie Price drove in a pair of runs in the loss.

Feb. 13, 2005

PALO ALTO, Calif. - Trailing 6-1 entering the ninth inning, the University of Kansas baseball team rallied to score five runs and tie the ballgame, but the Jayhawks could not complete the comeback as they fell to No. 6 Stanford 7-6 at Sunken Diamond in Palo Alto, Calif., on Sunday.

For the game, KU outhit the Cardinal 12 to 11 and had runners on base in seven of nine innings, but stranded 12 runners on base. Stanford wins the series 3-0 and improves to 6-0 all-time against the Jayhawks.  .  .  .

Kansas baseball will be back in action next week when they host South Dakota State in a four game series at Hoglund Ballpark.

Kansas is 6-3, this will be the season opener for the Jackrabbits.

Go Jackrabbits, beat the Jayhawks!  ;D

Comment

Sorta gives me the tingles; SDSU opening with the University of Kansas and it isn't a "once a year, opening with a big guy deal." Think about the memories for the young men wearing the Yellow and Blue of SDSU will take with them for the next 50-60 years.

Comment

Baseball season is almost here! 8)

http://kuathletics.collegesports.com...021505aaa.html

Jayhawk Baseball to Host South Dakota State

Kansas baseball will open its home schedule against South Dakota State on Wednesday.

Feb. 15, 2005

LAWRENCE, Kan. - The University of Kansas baseball team will take the field for the first time at home this season as it hosts South Dakota State in a four-game series at Hoglund ballpark beginning Wednesday.

The two teams will open the series at 3 p.m. on Wednesday and return to action on Thursday with a scheduled 3 p.m. first pitch. The match-up will conclude with a doubleheader on Friday, the first game beginning at 2 p.m.

The Jayhawks (6-3) are fresh off an 11-day road trip in which they sweep six games from Hawaii-Hilo in the Aloha State before flying to Palo Alto, Calif., where they were unable to take a game from No. 6 Stanford. . . .

South Dakota State, which has yet to play this season, is in its first season at the Division I level and is led by former KU volunteer assistant coach Reggie Christiansen. . . .

Go Jackrabbits, beat the Jayhawks! ;D

Comment

OPENING DAY is here! ;D ;D ;D ;D

Go State! ;D

Comment

Go Jacks !!!!!! Another sport at a higher level......gotta love it
            http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

Good luck to the baseball team. Kick some D1 butt.

Comment

Will any of the Jacks Baseball games be on the radio?

Comment

You can follow the game over on the Jacks website on GameTracker. Jacks down 5-0.

Comment

Jacks just scored their first two runs in DI in the top of the seventh and trail 7-2. KU has nine hits to the Jacks 6.

Comment

Final score 8-2 Kansas. Kansas had 11 hits SDSU 6.

Comment

Jayhawks prey on Jackrabbits for victory

Jayhawks prey on Jackrabbits for victory
                        University Daily Kansan - Lawrence,KS,USA
                        ... They made the most of the two walks from South Dakota State starter Francisco Torres by ... He walked four and struck out three in the Jackrabbits' first game of ...

http://www.kansan.com/stories/2005/f...eball_opening/

Comment

I like the Kansas starting pitchers name. Kodiak Quick. If that isn't one of the coolest names I don't know what is.

Comment

Top of the 5th KU is up 7-4.

Comment

Game Tracker is pretty cool. I'm not much for baseball on the radio, so being able to check back for live stats updates works pretty well for me.
                              I updated my signature for the first time in six years.

Comment

Working...
                              X