Jackrabbit Report 3/1/5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackrabbit Report 3/1/5

Anyone get a chance to listen today? I couldn't get the live feed over the internet. Mike was saying that Nagy had some interesting things to say.

Re: Jackrabbit Report 3/1/5

I tried too, with no luck.  It is very frustrating to listen to the Craig and Mike show and then at 5 when the Jackrabbit report is supposed to come on nothing. >  By the way Chris Solari was on Craig and Mike today, and he did a nice job of talking about our first season in D-I.

Go State!  ;D

Comment

Anyone happen to catch this????? MikeH, can you provide us with a synopsis????

Comment

I was curious what Nagy had to say regarding what they are looking for with their remaining scholarships. I understand he would not have discussed specific recruits but mabe commented what type of players they are going after.

Comment

KWSN should archive the Jackrabbit report if they continue to have problems providing the live feed. Not an expert, but it could not be that hard with today's technology.
          We...ARE...STATE!
          SOUTH...DAKOTA...STATE!!

Comment

If Craig and Mike also serve as the technology experts at the station I would not expect archiving of the Jackrabbit Report anytime soon.

Comment

Originally posted by JACKGUYII
              If Craig and Mike also serve as the technology experts at the station I would not expect archiving of the Jackrabbit Report anytime soon.
              Craig and Mike skeptic and JGII, welcome to the club. If there is ever a "Couger report" I garuantee that will be archived, not like anyone really cares.
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by jackmd

Craig and Mike skeptic and JGII, welcome to the club.  If there is ever a "Couger report" I garuantee that will be archived, not like anyone really cares.
                There is, and it isn't.

Comment

Mike's comments regarding the report...

"The Jacks will not be getting any JUCO's unless it is a big man, because they are more physically mature. Otherwise, Nagy likes folks to be with the program 4 or 5 years. He got a commitment from a guard last week. He did not say if it was a 1 or 2. He said they are still in need of a 2 and a big guy, whether it be a 4 or 5. In addition to the two kids already signed, he expects to bring in 4 more players. He also said that the team they open the season with next year will be one of the best in the country, but the contract is not signed yet so he can't say who it is. They are also waiting to release the schedule for next year because some of the teams on it are waiting for TV games, etc. He thinks the complete schedule will be out by the end of April. Hope this helps!" Mike_H

If you ask nicely Mike will give you a recap! ;D

MikeH, hope you don't mind me quoting you on this!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike_H

There is, and it isn't.
                    Thank you for the correction. Its always about facts with the best. ;D
                    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm
                      ". . . (Nagy) also said that the team they open the season with next year will be one of the best in the country, but the contract is not signed yet so he can't say who it is.

They are also waiting to release the schedule for next year because some of the teams on it are waiting for TV games, etc.

He thinks the complete schedule will be out by the end of April. Hope this helps!" Mike_H

This deserved repetition . . .
                      "I think we'll be OK"

Comment

Working...
                      X