South Dakota State University Jackrabbits clothing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• South Dakota State University Jackrabbits clothing

Buy South Dakota State University Jackrabbits clothing and sweatshirts at discount prices from CampusTraditionsUSA.com

http://www.campustraditionsusa.com/s...-clothing.html

Re: South Dakota State University Jackrabbits clot

OPPs lol

They list in men section the State University college long sleeve denim shirt for $25.00

Problem is shirt and logo shown is of the North Dakota State Bison

Gee those guys up north are literally trying to ride our shirt tails

Comment

I think they just repeated an image link on the SDSU page. The image file link on the NDSU page is the same one as on the SDSU file.

Nice site with a good selection, but doesn't the SDSU bookstore do internet/phone orders? I know for myself buying NDSU clothing, I would rather have the school get all the proceeds, as opposed to just the licensing revenue. :-/

Comment

Here is the Bookstore's site:

http://www.sdstatebookstore.com/merc...T9K2JWSQ605E4F

Go State!  ;D

Comment

Has anyone heard any more discussion regarding selling Jacks clothing and memoralbilia at games. I know the Book Store has played a role in this not happening and not sure of the status. I hope with 10,000 at Howard Wood in Sioux Falls for the Cal Davis game we will see Jacks Merchandise sold. If we are looking to increase revenues this is a no brainer.

Comment

I was in the bookstore over the weekend and picked up a few items. I noticed thier prices have really gone down. It used to cost about $50.00 for a grey SDSU sweatshirt with a number on it. Now they have a much greater selection with very competitive prices. Could that be because of Wal-Mart, The Sports Connection and Scheels are selling more Jackrabbit merchandise?

Comment

why would the school not want this to happen?
              "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

The athletic administration does want to sell Jacks merchandise at games but the Book Store has a monopoly on Jacks Merchandise that is sold on campus and I guess they have not been convinced to do it.

Comment

So who runs the Bookstore?

Comment

"selling Jacks merch. at games" - I think it's being worked on

Comment

I know that this is in the works, however there are some contractual details that have to be ironed out. It's my understanding that the athletic department would like to have more control over its merchandising, but that currently it is the province of the bookstore. The bookstore has some contractual issues regarding where and when it can sell its merchandise. Anyway, they understand the problem and are trying to get it cleared up ASAP.

You can't teach an old dog new tricks, but you can never teach a stupid dog anything.

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm
                        So who runs the Bookstore?
                        I believe the bookstore is a cooperative entity and not controlled by the adminstration.  The owners are the students.  I believe most of their profits go back to the Student Senate.  Real fuzzy on this one but seems like that is what I have read and been told. That why I think the students need to voice their concern about this as a means to make money.

Comment

I checked with the University licensing rep and it doesn't appear that the internet site mentioned at the top of this topic is a licensed vendor with SDSU. Therefore none of the items sold are generating fees for the University. I am sure they will be notified by SDSU to register or remove the SDSU merchandise from their site.

Comment

Working...
                          X