Coach Christiansen on KWSN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coach Christiansen on KWSN

Coach Chritiansen was on KWSN, he did a nice job. He talked about the kids needing to understand that they need to play 9 good innings rather then 7 or 8. Kind of what I saw when I watched them play Kansas. It sounds like he is a good teacher and will get our young Jackrabbits up to speed.

He talked about the win over Butler, and the loss yesterday to SEMO. He and the team felt like that was a game they should have won. He also talked about the games coming up this weekend with Nebraska. Friday is the Cornhuskers home opener and the game is supposed to be sold out. 8)

Go State! ;D

Re: Coach Christiansen on KWSN

I agree is will be a learning curve for the SDSU to accumated to 9-inning games vs. 7-innings.

I for one know if made a difference playing legion baseball when the State tournament and regionals came. Not sure if the local legion teams would go for it but those teams should start to play more 9-inning games in stead of the 7-inning double header. Maybe play 1-9 inning game and 1-5 inning game for a double header.

Not sure what the coaches think but it seems that many teams at the legion state tournament hit a wall after the seventh inning. With some struggling to finish the last two innings strong, especially in pitching.
    We...ARE...STATE!
    SOUTH...DAKOTA...STATE!!

Comment

Working...
    X