Ringtones

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ringtones

Have any of you guys ever seen somewhere or wondered if we could get SDSU ringtones for your cell. It seems every larger University has their tones available (heck even Univ. of N Dakota has theirs). i would love to have Ring the Bells ring out everytime i get a call. Any thoughts?

I would assume Micah or someone from the Athletic Department reads the board, maybe they could chime (no pun intended) in here.
    "I'd like to thank the good Lord for making me a Yankee." - Joe D.

Re: Ringtones

I'm with you 1979, although my cell would be in need of an update if I want to add ringtones :-[

Comment

That would be way cool! 8)

Go State! ;D

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm
        I'm with you 1979, although my cell would be in need of an update if I want to add ringtones :-[

Might be just the push I need to upgrade from my 1999 model motorola.
        We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Anyone remember the bag phones? Man that thing got good reception. And I never misplace it!

Comment

Wow.....I remember my bag phone....was so dam proud of that, you are sure correct, I never misplaced it. Reception was good because you had the external antenna. Would be really cool to have the school song as a ring tone.....

Go Jacks !!!!!!!
            http://members.cox.net/geauxcolonels...t/SDSU_bar.png

Comment

Originally posted by Rabbitlivinginverm
              Anyone remember the bag phones?  Man that thing got good reception.  And I never misplace it!
              My bag phone is still in my basement. I thought I was the coolest cat the day I got that thing. Almost no one had a "cell" phone back in 1990. I plan to keep it to show my kids when they are old enough to understand. Is a 5 yo too young for a cell phone?
              We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

Comment

Bag phones were so good cuz they were a full 3 watts, today's cell phones are only 0.6 watts.

Comment

jackmd ... to make your children's experience even more memorable, make sure you show them a turntable and an electric typewriter. They will be thrilled.

Comment

Originally posted by Alumguy
                    jackmd ... to make your children's experience even more memorable, make sure you show them a turntable and an electric typewriter.  They will be thrilled.
                    Electric typewriter? Do you mean computer?

Whats a turntable?

Comment

Ah technology!!!!!

[glb]usdII[/glb] went completely paperless last year but had to reinstate the use of paper products in the bathrooms when it got messy. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

JBNJBQ

Comment

Working...
                      X