Life-long Champions campaign

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Life-long Champions campaign

We were also given an update on the "Life-long Champions" campaign that is being directed by Sid Bostic, at the Stan Marshall.  Again I quote from the '04-'05 Annual Report.

" .  .  .nearing the midway point of year two of the five-year campaign.  The goal of the campaigh is to raise $20 million in support of athletic scholarships and facility enhancements.  The scholarship portion includes a two progned effort to expand the financial foundation for Jackrabbit athletics scholarships.  The first objective is to grow the athletic endowment to $20 million.  The second objective is to increase annual scholarship support to meet immediate needs until the endowment reaches the target level.  .  .  .

As of April 15th, 2005, nearly $5 million has been raised in donations and pledges for the campaign.  .  .  ."

By the way if I read the report right.  Our overall athletics budget for this past year was just over $6.5 million.  Which is very comparable to, and bigger then many, Universities in the Big Sky and Mid-Con.

Go State!  ;D

Re: Life-long Champions campaign

Thanks for the update 89rabbit. I was not able to attend the Stan Marshall this year, but glad you and Texas Jack were and have shared what you found out in terms of campus news.

Comment

Working...
    X