Jackrabbit Baseball Player turns pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackrabbit Baseball Player turns pro

Good to see one of the Jacks taking it to the next level.

http://www.gojacks.com/

Elliot makes pro debut with Canaries

Former South Dakota State University pitcher Josh Elliot made his professional debut Tuesday as a member of the independent Northern League's Sioux Falls Canaries.

A right-hander from Casper, Wyo., Elliot started and pitched the first 3 2/3 innings, allowing one earned run, but did not factor in the decision as the Canaries defeated Calgary 8-5. Elliott struck out two, walked three and gave up six hits.

As a member of the Jackrabbit baseball team in 2005, Elliot tied for the team lead in victories with a 4-5 record during SDSU's inaugural season at the Division I level. He also struck out 35 batters in 67 innings.

Go State! ;D

Re: Jackrabbit Baseball Player turns pro

any idea if I could buy one of those baseball hats somewhere? I don't see one like it on the book store website. Any ideas?
    "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

I have two - a blue one and a yellow one. I bought them at Sports Connection, Main St. in Brookings last Winter

Comment

I got mine at a SDSU baseball game, the athletic department was selling them.

Go State! ;D

Comment

guess I'll be heading to the Sports Connection next fall when I'm back for a FB game. Thanks fellas.
          "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Working...
          X