Jackrabbit Club?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jackrabbit Club?

Has anyone heard the location & time of the upcoming Jackrabbit Club meetings? With the closing of the Cubby's Banquet Room, they will no longer be held there!

Re: Jackrabbit Club?

Do you know why Cubby's is closing the banquet room? Are they expanding ro doing something different with it. I have been in it myself and I thought it was nice.
    We...ARE...STATE!
    SOUTH...DAKOTA...STATE!!

Comment

Originally posted by D-town
      Do you know why Cubby's is closing the banquet room?  Are they expanding ro doing something different with it.  I have been in it myself and I thought it was nice.
      They are expanding it into a game room, thus they will have more seating in the bar itself. They are moving the pool tables and video lottery and putting tables and booths in the back.

Comment

It looks like what the bars business on Main will yield in revenue during a college term has taken precedence over a banquet room. I suspect the banquet room probably has not done very well except for the weekly Jack meetings. I am sure some other place will be found. I am looking forward to being a regular this coming year at the Wednesday noon meetings.

Comment

FYI-

The Wednesday noon lunch with the coaches is going to be at the Brookings Community Center(Old Elks Building).

Also new this year, is that the meeting are only every other week. Hy-Vee is also catering the lunch.

Comment

A note to go along with Cubby's getting rid of the banquet room. The people using the room had a hard time finding parking on Main St. anywhere near Cubby's.
            Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Working...
            X