Jack report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jack report

"The Jackrabbit Report" will return to KWSN AM 1230 in Sioux Falls each Tuesday afternoon at 5:00 following Sportscenter. J.J. Glenn will be the host for the weekly show

Re: Jack report

Originally posted by Mike_H
    "The Jackrabbit Report" will return to KWSN AM 1230 in Sioux Falls each Tuesday afternoon at 5:00 following Sportscenter. J.J. Glenn will be the host for the weekly show
    Thanks Mike. Now that I'm back in SoDak and not beholden to iffy world of the Internet, I'll be able to listen regularly.

Comment

Question for Mike H., Is it possible to archive the Jack report on KWSN so those of us who are unable to listen to the show on Tuesday could download it and listern to it later?
      We...ARE...STATE!
      SOUTH...DAKOTA...STATE!!

Comment

Originally posted by D-town
        Question for Mike H., Is it possible to archive the Jack report on KWSN so those of us who are unable to listen to the show on Tuesday could download it and listern to it later?
        I may be wrong in not allowing Mike H to respond to your question, but I had put this same request to him a few months ago, and apparently the management of KWSN does not feel it worthy in their interests to archieve.  I dont recall all the reasons but maybe Mike H can elaborate more fully. I wonder if it would be possible for SDSU to archieve this show if KWSN elects not to so?

Comment

Sorry, we do not archive at this time.

On a sort of related note, I find it interesting that the radio industry keeps giving folks less reason to listen to the radio, and then we are surprised when fewer people are listening to the radio.

Comment

Mike,

Who's on the show this week? What can we expect?
            "You just stood their screaming. Fearing no one was listening to you. Hearing only what you wanna hear. Knowing only what you heard." Metallica

Comment

Don't forget, the Jackrabbit Report returns to the Airwaves today at 5 pm!

http://www.kwsn.com/stream.php

Go State! ;D

Comment

Just finished listening to the Jack Report.  The new host JJ Glenn did a great job hosting.  I am not familar with this personality.  Who is he and is he any relation to Joe Glenn the USD Grad who is now coaching The Wyoming pokes?

Comment

I highly doubt it.

I missed the report, anything worth noting?

Comment

Originally posted by Jacks99
                    I highly doubt it.  

I missed the report, anything worth noting?
                    Worth noting>>}}}}}???? ;D

1. Soccer team is very young and some of the Fresh and soph are already starting to show up and do some good things.

2. Micah talked about tailgating. The reserve spots are going fast and few remain. The Jackrabbit Club in Brookings meets on the first and third Wednesday each month.

3. Stig spoke very highly of Wisconsin-LaCrossee. He feels with their tradition, they will come to Brookings to win and not just to get a pay check. Also mentioned that they have two good tailbacks and decent QB.

4. JJ Glenn did a great job of hosting and seems to be an advocate for SDSU but not really a homer.

Comment

He did attend State for a few years, but I wouldn't call him an avid fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X