Increased Activity

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Increased Activity

I am amazed at the increased level of activity on this board. When I logged on awhile ago, there were 21 on line, about half users and half guests.

89Rabbit, I don't know if you get any statistics as moderator but it seems like the usage is way up from a year ago. Some of that I am sure is from word of mouth that the board exists but a lot must come from the increased level of interest in SDSU athletics.

Increased interest means increased support which inturn means increased success. It is a bright future.

Re: Increased Activity

Originally posted by Rabbit74
    I am amazed at the increased level of activity on this board.  When I logged on awhile ago, there were 21 on line, about half users and half guests.  

89Rabbit, I don't know if you get any statistics as moderator but it seems like the usage is way up from a year ago.  Some of that I am sure is from word of mouth that the board exists but a lot must come from the increased level of interest in SDSU athletics.

Increased interest means increased support which inturn means increased success.  It is a bright future.
    One of the purposes of this board, increasing interest in SDSU athletics and the institution at the DI level.
    We are here to add what we can to life, not get what we can from life. -Sir William Osler

We do not see things as they are, we see things as we are.

Comment

Working...
    X