Three Wishes

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Three Wishes

Does anyone know about this television show hosted by Amy Grant. She grants three wishes in a specific town and on my TV Guide it says that Brookings, South Dakota is where her next stop is located. Pretty cool show if anyone hasn't seen it. Maybe this had been posted before but I could not find it if it was.

Mavs#1

Re: Three Wishes

It has, but this is a good bump anyway.

http://diaafootball.com/cgi-bin/yabb...num=1126875147

Warning the thread above contains details about the show that will air this Friday.

Go State!  ;D

Comment

I know William (Bill) Logue from work at Daktronics. He was a friendly co-worker and I never heard anything bad about him. There was a benefit a few months back I went to for him and I didn't even recognize him. I was glad to hear they made a wish for him (I won't go into more detail about the wish).
      Over? Did you say "over"? Nothing is over until we decide it is! Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor? Hell no!--Bluto--

Comment

Originally posted by bub94
        I know William (Bill) Logue from work at Daktronics.  He was a friendly co-worker and I never heard anything bad about him.   There was a benefit a few months back I went to for him and I didn't even recognize him.  I was glad to hear they made a wish for him (I won't go into more detail about the wish).  
        Its sad when these things happen to people we know and work with. I dont know Bill, but am happy he and his family are included in the three wishes. They deserve to be.

Comment

Working...
        X